Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 10966
-
03-16-22 00:37 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 137Funny thing is I have it stated on my profile not interested in online or platonic arrangements and they STILL hit me up like what the fuck, one girl got mad when I mentioned fwb so I pointed out what I wrote and she didn't know what platonic meant, they're starting to get ridiculous on there.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 21:38 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 199That's crazy to me, because I think that a lot of these girls have done a lot less with dudes in their regular lives.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
Yet you were about to take this girl on a shopping trip yet she tried to pull a fast one LOL.
-
03-15-22 21:23 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 374If you like a big Bush she is your girl.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 21:21 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 203Girls and intimacy
I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.
This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.
-
03-15-22 19:25 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 199Do you think they try and play games because they know they can get away with it?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 19:22 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 157It's the new tactic where they play victim. 9/10 are not even real. The real ones just don't understand the game and english enough to know what "mutually beneficial" means.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 19:02 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 164Olivia / Jenny
She is on all the platforms, I think. I personally liked her fine. Can't really blame these women for differential pricing, this is their job.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:40 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 131Masseuse from Tryst on SA
Had met this lady from Tryst. She was advertising as a Full body sexual massage. But, ended up having FS for the right price.
Now she is also on Seeking, trying her best. I messaged her and she said she was looking for initially meetups for chemistry and connection and would slowly warm up to the deed. Buy, she is asking for an allowance which is 300 more than the amount I paid for FS with her.
Looks like everyone is moving to Seeking just to get paid more than their normal service rate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-76b390b8eb05
-
03-15-22 17:56 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 378From what you are saying it sounds like these women want all the benefits of an arrangement and not have to provide anything in return. Why would any sane guy enter into a deal like that? None that I know of. It's entitlement. They think they are owed something just because they are an attractive woman. As for the one you mentioned working a minimum wage job? Sorry honey, you should have done better in school. Most of these women are complete disasters and can't manage their own finances or carry massive debt. I mainly stick to escorts. I have dated civ women every now and again too. Most of them have bad credit and way too much debt from making dumb financial decisions. I'm usually able to suss that out early on and break it off. Who needs that in their life? SA seems like something I could do, but based of what I've read here I'll stick to escorts.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 16:56 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 137What's the beef with intimacy?
Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
-
03-15-22 11:10 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 378Reached out to her on Snapchat. She wanted me to text her instead. She just wrote back "Text", but before I had a chance to it looks like she's not here anymore. As of yesterday morning she was still in the Boston area, but she's gone now and based on her Snapchat post she is now in San Diego. I did a little digging and found a site that showed her rate is $450/ hr. Not sure if that is accurate though. She has no reviews that I can find.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 09:36 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 683A fair assessment. If you like crazy, and you have your hobby life isolated maybe. She's going to attach real quick though. I think from previous conversations with other hobbyists, she is also not a fan of darker ethnicities (I may have my preferences but I never just put out a no, sight unseen, on anyone) She Hosts out of a large apartment complex off of 139 in Marsh Vegas. She had hit me up recently, lives alone now but I declined, at which point she lost it at me.
Originally Posted by ClPost045
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 07:54 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll stick with the Brazilian roulette a little longer.
Originally Posted by ClPost045
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 00:06 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 2199Her name is Surreal. Any more questions? LOL.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 20:51 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 3853She could be a guy for all we know. These freaks who are into anime and dresses like them are just weird. Plus, this person isn't looking for anything, just: Attentive, Emotional connection, Life of leisure, Luxury lifestyle. To me, she just wants company and nothing more. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





