Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10966
-
03-17-22 10:26 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 50Delilah
For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
-
03-16-22 23:47 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 157Everyone wants free money without doing any of the work. The least they can do is lay there and spread them legs.
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 22:40 #6539Banned Member

Posts: 179Julesdd
Anyone who knows how I can reach Julesdd, please PM. I saw her once and had a great time.
-
03-16-22 21:11 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 308Gave off semi-pro vibe to me when I suggested DATY, and said I could "do it for 100 more" than the donation I suggested. I blocked after.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
Also she doesn't send many pics, which usually indicates she's bigger than the pics.
I passed.
-
03-16-22 20:04 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 1089That's not true. I've seen girls on SA who have favorited my profile and not visited my profile before.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:17 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 142Sounds more like a wife, LOL.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:46 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 653Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:13 #6534Regular Member

Posts: 18Legsxoxo
I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
-
03-16-22 14:38 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 299All girls know the deal on Seeking. They just pretend to not know out of convenience. The girls throwing fits when asked for intimacy are not that clueless, they're just looking for suckers; a guy desperate enough to shell out for the promise of future intimacy. You can't reason with them, they already know they're fishing for the impossible and it's an act. Just thank them for their time and move on.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:35
Senior Member
-
03-16-22 13:24 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 237Intimacy
The 2 I met from my first month on seeking we're both straight up like "ya well we can do whatever you want, this is pretty much just a loophole to escort anyways. Both know why we're here". Lmao, in the other hand that's the reason I chose to see those 2. Had another girl wanted 5 bills for a dinner date with nothin like na girl you're outa your mind.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 13:21 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 237Sasha
Anyone have any experience with Sasha from franklin? I get pro / semipro vibes from her via text but that doesn't necessarily bother me if she's got a real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-2a7a3895ffe0
-
03-16-22 11:21 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 229Conversations
I was wondering if wanting to have conversations was a code word for intimacy, but I think that's what many of the SB's on SA are really looking for, and to get an allowance for that.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 07:25 #6529Regular Member

Posts: 23SensationGalore
Hey guys anyone have any info on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-09d96c121aaf
-
03-16-22 05:18 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 1089Sadly she looks to be one of the weirdos who are in to Japanese Anime and cosplay. You would probably see her and her likeminded friends at the Anime 2022 convention May 27-29 at the Park Plaza Hotel. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 05:13 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 1089It's because most likely they do not read your profile before messaging you. This is the same as when a sb favorited you and sends you a message via dm. Don't you think it's funny when this happens and when you click on her profile it states she has never visited your profile? LOL.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





