Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39235

    Airport

    Well. It was a revolving door at MM so I went down to BO and a wait there as well. I'm staying near the airport. Any good options here? Or someone who will make a house call?

  2. #39234

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Felt like seeing a sexy women tonight and went to bo. Drew Lisa and damn she is fine! Big tits and a ass like Kourtney Kardashian. Ok massage and after it was off to the races. Took her short tight dress off. Started with a BJ. After got on top of me and rode me like no has before. I'm average length but damn she made me feel huge. She was bouncing her ass and moving one cheek and the next. Felt so good. Did doggy before I busted. She's bilingual so we talked in English and Spanish. It was fun and wished they stayed longer before they moved on.
    Definitely making a visit.

  3. #39233

    Milk

    Greetings fellow mongers. I'm coming over to Oh-Town this week for a return trip to Milk and would love intel on your fave girls. I had a great time there last year, but can't remember her name. PM is fine. I'll swap intel on Tampa if you like. Thanks, and be safe!

  4. #39232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Yaya

    Rotating door of older gals is right.

    Really many better options within a 5 minute drive.

    They usually aren't busy, but there is a reason for that.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostVet  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Yaya. What's your take on the place? Always seems like older women working there? I've only been once, but have stopped in a few times and didn't like what I saw and left.

  5. #39231
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    This should lead you right there, Was there today for the first time myself.
    1821 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803
    Look for the green awning. If you see a pink awning your at the wrong place.

  6. #39230
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostVet  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Yaya. What's your take on the place? Always seems like older women working there? I've only been once, but have stopped in a few times and didn't like what I saw and left.
    Same wasn't impressed with what's there hopefully they will get a new lineup soon.

  7. #39229

    Yaya massage

    I've been to Yaya. What's your take on the place? Always seems like older women working there? I've only been once, but have stopped in a few times and didn't like what I saw and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrushYaHair  [View Original Post]
    I went there once waited 20 minutes and no one came to the door I will not go back unless I read some positive reviews.

    About 5 minutes up the road you have Yaya massage if you are on this side.

  8. #39228
    Quote Originally Posted by SosaTheShadow  [View Original Post]
    You changed my mind on MM vs BO tomorrow.
    Lisa only here for a week better get her while you can.

  9. #39227

    Bo!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Felt like seeing a sexy women tonight and went to bo. Drew Lisa and damn she is fine! Big tits and a ass like Kourtney Kardashian. Ok massage and after it was off to the races. Took her short tight dress off. Started with a BJ. After got on top of me and rode me like no has before. I'm average length but damn she made me feel huge. She was bouncing her ass and moving one cheek and the next. Felt so good. Did doggy before I busted. She's bilingual so we talked in English and Spanish. It was fun and wished they stayed longer before they moved on.
    You changed my mind on MM vs BO tomorrow.

  10. #39226

    Bo

    Felt like seeing a sexy women tonight and went to bo. Drew Lisa and damn she is fine! Big tits and a ass like Kourtney Kardashian. Ok massage and after it was off to the races. Took her short tight dress off. Started with a BJ. After got on top of me and rode me like no has before. I'm average length but damn she made me feel huge. She was bouncing her ass and moving one cheek and the next. Felt so good. Did doggy before I busted. She's bilingual so we talked in English and Spanish. It was fun and wished they stayed longer before they moved on.

  11. #39225

    Damit boy

    Ok I've always had Magical therapy when I came down to O-Town but I had the unfortunate luck of seeing CC this go round. Who the fuck has a pushy that tight? Next time the place on the other side of the road (434 in Alt Springs) gets my $$.

  12. #39224

    Thanks

    Definitely not the place I was thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    This should lead you right there, Was there today for the first time myself.
    1821 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803

  13. #39223

    Milk spa massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Help a neighbor out. I am down from jacksonville and thought MM was down the road here from the airport in a strip center. Enter in the back. But not seeing it on maps.

    Can I get a name or address? Please. Pm is fine.
    This should lead you right there, Was there today for the first time myself.
    1821 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803

  14. #39222

    Mm

    Help a neighbor out. I am down from jacksonville and thought MM was down the road here from the airport in a strip center. Enter in the back. But not seeing it on maps.

    Can I get a name or address? Please. Pm is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    Back in Orlando for work, only had time for 1 visit on my first day in town. Decided to drive to MM vs going down the st to NDS. I've never had a bad experience at NDS but I feel the girls are better overall at Milk. Both looks and looking to please you. I'm never picky when I go as I've always left happy, so I sat down and waited 5 minutes for Sophia (FYI it was not packed, just usual traffic around 3 pm on a Monday). I've had Sophia before and I had a great time. I've seen some reviews on here about here just being OK and not anything special which I've always thought was strange after my experience with her late last year. I have to admit, she's put on a few pounds and did not seem to be as pretty as I remember. It's not that she's ugly, I think she's got a pretty face, but she may have gotten a little too comfortable. This did not ruin my experience by any means, she was still a great performer. Everything was on point like usual. Not going to get into the details as everybody knows the routine if you've been to MM, just wanted to provide an update. Overall still a great experience and had a great time. I may request one of the girls I haven't had yet the next time I go. Just don't want to wait around when I'm there. Stay safe all.

  15. #39221
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Very hit or miss here. If they are busy always walk away if you don't want a rush job. I pretty much am convinced that every AMP will rush if there is a line out the door.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    I went there once waited 20 minutes and no one came to the door I will not go back unless I read some positive reviews.

    About 5 minutes up the road you have Yaya massage if you are on this side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape