Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 58848
-
03-15-22 09:58 #39228Senior Member

Posts: 167Yaya massage
I've been to Yaya. What's your take on the place? Always seems like older women working there? I've only been once, but have stopped in a few times and didn't like what I saw and left.
Originally Posted by BrushYaHair
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 07:35 #39227Senior Member

Posts: 58Lisa only here for a week better get her while you can.
Originally Posted by SosaTheShadow
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 00:59 #39226Senior Member

Posts: 59Bo!
You changed my mind on MM vs BO tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 23:30 #39225Senior Member

Posts: 275Bo
Felt like seeing a sexy women tonight and went to bo. Drew Lisa and damn she is fine! Big tits and a ass like Kourtney Kardashian. Ok massage and after it was off to the races. Took her short tight dress off. Started with a BJ. After got on top of me and rode me like no has before. I'm average length but damn she made me feel huge. She was bouncing her ass and moving one cheek and the next. Felt so good. Did doggy before I busted. She's bilingual so we talked in English and Spanish. It was fun and wished they stayed longer before they moved on.
-
03-14-22 21:27 #39224Senior Member

Posts: 106Damit boy
Ok I've always had Magical therapy when I came down to O-Town but I had the unfortunate luck of seeing CC this go round. Who the fuck has a pushy that tight? Next time the place on the other side of the road (434 in Alt Springs) gets my $$.
-
03-14-22 19:59 #39223Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks
Definitely not the place I was thinking.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 19:39 #39222Senior Member

Posts: 224Milk spa massage
This should lead you right there, Was there today for the first time myself.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
1821 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803
-
03-14-22 17:50 #39221Senior Member

Posts: 134Mm
Help a neighbor out. I am down from jacksonville and thought MM was down the road here from the airport in a strip center. Enter in the back. But not seeing it on maps.
Can I get a name or address? Please. Pm is fine.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 17:38 #39220Senior Member

Posts: 58I went there once waited 20 minutes and no one came to the door I will not go back unless I read some positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
About 5 minutes up the road you have Yaya massage if you are on this side.
-
03-14-22 17:38 #39219Senior Member

Posts: 111Oh well
Thanks for the review. Drive by this place regularly but figured it was average. Good to know we're not missing anything.
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 17:15 #39218Senior Member

Posts: 167Blue Bay Susan
I agree completely. Hard to tell as the plaza has so much in it. When I walked in, I had no idea. She didn't even go to the peeking window, she just opened the side door and said come in, for how long? Waiting for the massage to start should have been my first clue. I couldn't hear any mongering in the hallway leading into the room, but I also didn't see any other girls.
I think she was playing mamasan, and masseuse. She carried a tablet with her into the room.
By the time I realized what I was getting into, it seemed to be too late.
Spending hard earned mongering money is hard to come by for some of us! Hit or miss sucks. Hope sharing this helps others looking for a hit every time!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 16:48 #39217Senior Member

Posts: 54Standard Prices
I have been to several AMP in the Orlando area. Most have been $60 to enter. I've only gotten a HJ on my visits.
I actually only had my first visit last year, and wasn't even expecting anything at all, in fact I really knew nothing about what would happen. I was getting a good massage when she started playing, and asked me if it was okay. Well, it was okay, thus started my journey back to AMPs. LOL. She asked for $40 and I was like well, $20. No, No. I then offered $40 and she accepted. I went back a week later and this time gave her $60 because she gave a great massage and played for a long time. She actually called me a couple of times after I had left Orlando, wanting me to come back.
This year I went to the same place, but I was ready this time. I am a cheap SOB, so I didn't want to spend too much. $60 to get in again, but I asked how much FS was. She said $120, but cheap ass me said no, and took a HJ for $50. Stupid move on my part, but it is what it is. I went back 2 weeks later, and had someone new. $60 to get in, and $50 for HJ. No FS for her.
I went to the Destin area a couple weeks later and went to the AMPs there. First place was $70 to get in, but $$ for FS, and they were asking $ for a HJ. No way for tight ass me. I offered $60 and she accepted. Poor massage and poor HJ for sure. She didn't eve hardly clean me off. Next place as $60 to enter, but again $ for HJ, and $$ for FS. I offered $70 and she took me up on it. She did a much better job than the last girl, but nothing special.
So, my question what is the going rate? Is it different in Orlando than in the beach town?
-
03-14-22 16:33 #39216Senior Member

Posts: 1669Blue bay winter park
Very hit or miss here. If they are busy always walk away if you don't want a rush job. I pretty much am convinced that every AMP will rush if there is a line out the door.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 16:31 #39215Senior Member

Posts: 1669Gps
Gps is like inflation right now, its rapidly rising. Be selective!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by OrlandoSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 16:02 #39214Senior Member

Posts: 69Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by JP316
[View Original Post]
It is a condition where a provider mistakenly believes that their pussy (or access to it) is worth its weight in gold and charges accordingly.










Reply With Quote






