Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 31821
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26856

    Nikki MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPoint  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Nikki Saturday. She is back and back in business. I misunderstood her first text. She was out of town for a few days. But now she is back. I went to see her last night and she is still just as good at it.
    Has anyone heard or seen from Nikki? She hasn't been responding to my text lately. If so please reach out, really miss her.

  2. #26855

    Saw her a couple times a couple years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76895653
    I saw her a couple times a couple years ago, seems she's come out of retirement because her fiancé supposedly passed away. I've hit her up a couple times the past couple weeks and she sucks at responding, so I haven't had the chance to see her recently.

  3. #26854

    Leighanna 2nd Act

    Well yesterday I decided to give Sadie a try. I sent her a message and waited for 45 minutes with no response. Realizing she must be busy, I sent another test suggesting another day, to which she immediately replied she could see me in an hour. As it came time for me to leave the house, I texted her asking for an address. No response. I waited until the time we were supposed and still no response. I then politely texted and suggested another day / time, and still no response. I then texted Leighanna, who immediately returned my text, and said she only needed 15 to 20 minutes to get ready. Upon arrival at her incall, she met me outside the back door. We went in, and she led me to the bedroom. I began kissing her neck and she started breathing heavily as I rubbed my hands all over her nearly perfect body. We got on the bed where I immediately began licking and sucking on her clit. She would roll her hips into me as I lapped away with my tongue. She got jr standing at full attention with an awesome BBBJ. For the main act, I pounded away in Mish, as I pulled her hair. She really gets into it more than any other provider I know. After I popped, I cleaned up and we chit chatted for a little while before I left. She definitely does not rush at all. As always, YMMV, but I really don't think you can go wrong with her. This was nearly a carbon copy of my first dream with her, so she is consistent. Happy Hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77118088

  4. #26853

    Jeni

    I dreamed about Jeni yesterday. Normally, first encounters are extremely uncomfortable for me regardless of the situation. So much so that pretty much all my dreams aside from massage parlors the past three or four years were of FB Nicole, despite her many issues, but I decided this weekend it was time for a change, and started texting a few ladies reviewed here. Jeni was the most responsive, her text were friendly, not robotic, and the stars aligned.

    My requirements met: nice, clean private incall, great back massage, my mind was thoroughly blown after.

    My expectations greatly exceeded: absolutely gorgeous curvaceous body, beautiful face, with a lot of careful effort to look, smell and feel her best. Her posted picks do not do her justice. Personality and my comfort level 10/10. Overall it felt more like a date with a long term UTR / FWB who felt like pampering the crap out of me while I just laid there and enjoyed it. No smoke smell, signs of mental or chemical demons, no weirdos waiting outside or in the house, no clock watching, and no answering the phone / texts. All positives, no negatives. I believe I have discovered my unicorn. Damage was a well deserved $$. Treat her well!

  5. #26852
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I just recently had my first HE at an AMP and now I'm ready to seek some more services. Never hired a provider like this before. Anyone have a recommendation on who would be good for a first timer? Links or digits would be great. Feel free to message if you prefer. Happy hunting and stay safe.
    Ban is more than a deodorant.

  6. #26851

    Recommendations for a first timer

    Hi all,

    I just recently had my first HE at an AMP and now I'm ready to seek some more services. Never hired a provider like this before. Anyone have a recommendation on who would be good for a first timer? Links or digits would be great. Feel free to message if you prefer. Happy hunting and stay safe.

  7. #26850
    Quote Originally Posted by Feash  [View Original Post]
    Can you share part of town she's located in? Most of Memphis I don't set foot in no matter quality or price.

    She does have the look and age I love, always frustrates me we don't have 20 like her available. Full figured or BBW, 40-50 YO, I love them.
    Summer graham. Saw about a year ago. Flower child was $80 for hh.

  8. #26849

    Natalie Temder

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a dream with her yesterday. Met at a nice hotel. Her pictures are her but dated. She has gained some weight and she has the body type that is broad at the top and really thin hips and butt. She was really sweet and well-spoken, at least in our conversation. Will probably not repeat because I had high expectations for appearance and was disappointed. Damage was $$$ hr as well.
    I met her months. Ago and can report the same; she was high, smelled liked pot, she did not look anything like her pics, and she was not into it at all. I actually left about 10-15 minutes, without any 'satisfaction'. Don't waste your time and money!

  9. #26848

    Localle?

    Can you share part of town she's located in? Most of Memphis I don't set foot in no matter quality or price.

    She does have the look and age I love, always frustrates me we don't have 20 like her available. Full figured or BBW, 40-50 YO, I love them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayJay3485  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day I would dream of her being Late 30's or early 40's.

    In my dreams she was clean, skilled and accommodating.

    Definitely not a spinner but not a big gurl either.

    Nice natural rack and she knows how to motivate and get the job done.

    Not a clock watcher and can be good company.

  10. #26847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Between the lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser45  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, although the title and first sentences don't play out in your report. What was weird? Different? No judgement but your report reminds me of news headlines clickbait LOL. Some good info was included, bbj? Cbj? but weird and different? LOL thanks. Happy mongering.
    She is not an easy set up.

    Got Management.

    Easily distracted and lots of extra activity (this is due to bad timing skills).

    But other than that. Hey knock ya self out.

  11. #26846
    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of getting together with Sassie today. Setup was quick and easy. I actually saw her in less than an hour after making initial contact. When I arrived she greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a bathrobe. As I entered the house, there were 2 guys sitting on the couch with a German Shepherd puppy. Sassie explained that they were there waiting on her sister. She led me straight to the bedroom, we exchanged some pleasantries, and then we shucked our clothes. She started of with a vigorous massage which felt really good and helps loosen me up a little. She said she is trying to become a massage thereapist. (She actually has a massage table in her room) After about fifteen minutes of that, I indicated I was ready for some extras. We got on the bed, and she covered jr. Up and started with a better than average BJ. Once jr. Was at full attention, I told her I was ready, so I then mounted her in Mish. She was somewhat vocal as I pounded away. She was most likely faking, but I appreciated the effort. I then blew in the bag, and she offered me some wet wipes for clean up. I then started to leave, and one of the dudes sitting in the living room opened the door for me and said with a big grin on his face "Come Back Anytime" All in all it was a good visit although to be honest, the two guys in the living room the whole time did make me a little uneasy. As usual, YMMV, so happy hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76977466
    Sassie is a sweat heart. Very kind girl, almost to kind to some guys in her life. I love doing 69 with her.

  12. #26845

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDream  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Dixie. Is she UTR?
    I haven't talked to or seen her in a while, but she's still been active / posting stuff on fb, so don't think she's on vacation.

  13. #26844

    LeahBby

    Has anyone seen her? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76895653

  14. #26843

    Sassie

    I had the pleasure of getting together with Sassie today. Setup was quick and easy. I actually saw her in less than an hour after making initial contact. When I arrived she greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a bathrobe. As I entered the house, there were 2 guys sitting on the couch with a German Shepherd puppy. Sassie explained that they were there waiting on her sister. She led me straight to the bedroom, we exchanged some pleasantries, and then we shucked our clothes. She started of with a vigorous massage which felt really good and helps loosen me up a little. She said she is trying to become a massage thereapist. (She actually has a massage table in her room) After about fifteen minutes of that, I indicated I was ready for some extras. We got on the bed, and she covered jr. Up and started with a better than average BJ. Once jr. Was at full attention, I told her I was ready, so I then mounted her in Mish. She was somewhat vocal as I pounded away. She was most likely faking, but I appreciated the effort. I then blew in the bag, and she offered me some wet wipes for clean up. I then started to leave, and one of the dudes sitting in the living room opened the door for me and said with a big grin on his face "Come Back Anytime" All in all it was a good visit although to be honest, the two guys in the living room the whole time did make me a little uneasy. As usual, YMMV, so happy hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76977466

  15. #26842
    Quote Originally Posted by JboneTN  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if the tall chick who advertised head only is still around? I think she went by Paris. TIA.
    Yes, she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape