Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 31855
-
03-12-22 15:47 #26875Senior Member

Posts: 353Yes, she is.
Originally Posted by JboneTN
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 15:23 #26874Senior Member

Posts: 168Head only
Does anybody know if the tall chick who advertised head only is still around? I think she went by Paris. TIA.
-
03-12-22 15:06 #26873Senior Member

Posts: 296Can I ask who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Bane2455
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 19:58 #26872Senior Member

Posts: 307Dixie
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
Any update on Dixie. Is she UTR?
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 12:56 #26871Regular Member

Posts: 16This one was a lot of fun. Turned the lights down and shut the shades. Had a light of her own with some music. She started off with a massage, which was relaxing. Once we were naked she laid her toys on the bed, and then laid down herself. She really gets into it. She has a clit ring as well and she says that enhances everything. I went down on her to start and feeling her cum from that was an experience in itself. I moved to fingering her next and she got out her vibrator while I was fingering her. Once she came again, it was my turn. Very good BJ, no condom. Then it was time to fuck. Covered, of course. Started out cowgirl, then Mish, then doggy to finish. She has a nice body. Gets VERY animated while fucking, I was afraid the front desk would be called. Very vocal and into it with the dirty talk. Would've like to try more positions but once I got her in doggy my little guy was ready to blow. Would definitely repeat with this one.
Originally Posted by Bear612
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 08:00 #26870Senior Member

Posts: 164Weird? Different? Clickbait?
Thanks for the report, although the title and first sentences don't play out in your report. What was weird? Different? No judgement but your report reminds me of news headlines clickbait LOL. Some good info was included, bbj? Cbj? but weird and different? LOL thanks. Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by Shy66
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 00:08 #26869Senior Member

Posts: 43Dream
Back in the day I would dream of her being Late 30's or early 40's.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
In my dreams she was clean, skilled and accommodating.
Definitely not a spinner but not a big gurl either.
Nice natural rack and she knows how to motivate and get the job done.
Not a clock watcher and can be good company.
-
03-10-22 23:33 #26868Senior Member

Posts: 94Milk Marie
Anyone had an experience with her? Thanks.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...mphis/76284750
-
03-10-22 16:52 #26867Senior Member

Posts: 138Weird Dreamer
Fellow Mongers!! Got to share my latest exploit. And well I must say, it was very different to say the least. I believe to the provider was named Breezy or Bri (she has adds up but the name has changed). I contacted only after seeing the review of a couple of senior heads on here and well. They were pretty spot on. Her head game was tight and the puss was good and the body is on point. Definite spinner for you gentleman that prefer the slimmer type. Very clean and lawd know I gets done with that. But then, as we have in this hobby, there is the other side. Set up -well gezzz-take a few days for the back and forth, EVEN AFTER a confirmed set up. Smh! I am never worried about the location, that shyt I could care less about (given what I do), s=but she is in a popular spot in the middle of town off American way. Once at her location, I do believe there is management, although it is a strange and weird one. Overall expericnce was about a 6. 5-7 only because of all of the extra this poor child had going on. As usual though YMMV and you fellas happy hunting.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9012504365
-
03-10-22 13:39 #26866Senior Member

Posts: 170I've never noticed her ads before. What was she like aside from the obvious +1 to DT skills?
Originally Posted by RayJay3485
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:16 #26865Senior Member

Posts: 43Dt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/59692452
Originally Posted by BigE1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:09 #26864Senior Member

Posts: 6038Mimi Playmate of the Month Followup
Some more of this month's playmate of the month.
-
03-10-22 10:11 #26863Senior Member

Posts: 64Need some help
Ok guys, need some recommendations. Who gives good deepthroat? My ex girlfriend did but she's now a ex so I'm looking elsewhere. I'm not huge so she doesn't have to be a extreme deepthroater. I'm white but race is not a issue, I'm just not into big girls. Thanks for any leads you might have.
-
03-09-22 15:44 #26862Regular Member

Posts: 7Ella Rose
Anybody know what happened to Ella Rose? Haven't heard from her or seen her post in a while.
-
03-09-22 14:25 #26861Senior Member

Posts: 170South of the Border
Who is your favorite Mississippi provider?











Reply With Quote




