rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26785

    Breezy

    Saw breezy a week ago, she's the girl in the pictures, walked into her rooom and it was a little messy, could tell she'd been staying there for a couple days. She seemed a little high, she gave me a great CBJ, then I got on top and pounded away, she was pretty tight, but I could tell she wasn't into it, she kept trying to watch the tv while I was in her, I eventually switched to doggy so I could bust and get out of there. Overall, she was ok, I'd maybe repeat, but she wouldn't be my first choice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/75650794

  2. #26784

    RE: Nikki Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPoint  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Nikki Saturday. She is back and back in business. I misunderstood her first text. She was out of town for a few days. But now she is back. I went to see her last night and she is still just as good at it.
    That's great news I just scheduled something with for this evening. .

  3. #26783

    Nikki update

    I got a text from Nikki Saturday. She is back and back in business. I misunderstood her first text. She was out of town for a few days. But now she is back. I went to see her last night and she is still just as good at it.

  4. #26782

    The Sexologist retires??

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPoint  [View Original Post]
    I have been informed that this Nikki has quit the business. She is the one I have been posting about.
    Oh The Nikki The Sexologist name has been retired. GOTCHA.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mphis/75525724

  5. #26781

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Scargo  [View Original Post]
    If your an ass man like myself. Definitely a must see gents! Ass the size of Africa plus she's very accommodating.
    Is there an ad for her that you can post? Thanks.

  6. #26780

    Eva

    If your an ass man like myself. Definitely a must see gents! Ass the size of Africa plus she's very accommodating.

  7. #26779

    Person information

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.
    I've missed out on a few opportunities because I refuse to send any personal information to a provider. Occasionally I see a post requesting all kinds of Ludacris information. Such as name, place of employment, photos.

    It may be tempting to take the risk sometimes. But I would never recommend it.

    Stay safe.

  8. #26778

    Memphis Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Like Glockman said she has been retired for years. Last time I. Heard from her was a few years ago. Glad she is doing well.

    Wish more where like her. One time she painted my name on her ass.
    She was a beautiful girl. Funny I got a message from her earlier this year asking how I was doing. Didn't sound like her in the wording and I asked her a few personal questions she couldn't answer. She was asking me to sign up for a link to make fast money LOL. Her account had been hacked but had a photo Glock had taken. I sent her a picture Glock had taken with 2 other girls and asked her to identify them LOL 😂. She then changed her profile picture to some old lady. Be careful if you get a message from her out of the blue. I've had a few girls I've known in the past that I got message from wanting money so be careful.

  9. #26777
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    .................................
    Most have a lot less to lose than you do so if one decides to BLACKMAIL you they will have a lot more leverage. Bed careful, be safe.
    I fixed it for you.

    Good comments!

  10. #26776
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Houston numerous times over the last 2 years. Then I had a change of jobs and there was a gap of a few months. Then when I texted her, and she gotten a new phone and doesn't have my number in it. Now she wants a picture of me to see me again. It's so frustrating because I saw her probably the second most times of any provider and now I'm a stranger. We always parted on great terms. I've even mentions things she has told me but evidently she doesn't want to see someone and I hope it's not me. Haha.

    Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.
    Some want your picture because they have had a bad experience. Robbed, beaten, someone did not pay. One told me she was no AA and black men would show up saying they have a white mother so they are not black. So I can understand why a provider would want a picture to avoid someone they don't want to see. However, I saw on the Nashville site on here a couple months ago where some providers or their handlers were taking the photos and finding out the real names. Then they were demanding money or they would tell the family or show up at your work place. Its because of that reason that I do not send a picture. You just can't be sure. A provider might be straight up with you now and a year or two from now either she or the handler might be demanding money. Possibly even show up in person. Most have a lot less to lose than you do so if one decides to bribe you they will have a lot more leverage. Bed careful, be safe.

  11. #26775
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    If this pic will post.

    I think she was in Texas for awhile?
    Like Glockman said she has been retired for years. Last time I. Heard from her was a few years ago. Glad she is doing well.

    Wish more where like her. One time she painted my name on her ass.

  12. #26774

    Memphis Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    If this pic will post.

    I think she was in Texas for awhile?
    Looks like Memphis Cassie. If so, long since retired in Texas. Was good friends with her.

  13. #26773

    Houston

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.
    The odds of doing it safely are improved if you did have a previous relationship with her.

  14. #26772

    Always a risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.
    There's always a risk sending your pic to a provider. These ladies lose their phones, get busted, share their phones, all kinds of crazy stuff. I would not send a pic to an unreviewed provider, maybe send one to a lady who has a good rep and probably to a provider I'm trying to reconnect with if she doesn't remember something from a session we shared previously.

  15. #26771

    Houston

    I have seen Houston numerous times over the last 2 years. Then I had a change of jobs and there was a gap of a few months. Then when I texted her, and she gotten a new phone and doesn't have my number in it. Now she wants a picture of me to see me again. It's so frustrating because I saw her probably the second most times of any provider and now I'm a stranger. We always parted on great terms. I've even mentions things she has told me but evidently she doesn't want to see someone and I hope it's not me. Haha.

    Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape