Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 18420
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8655
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    LittleKeish.

    93 d887 a0-71 dd-4625-a1 e4-27 d18 d073569.

    Blackmailer.
    Here's a proper link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-27d18d073569

    About Me
    I simply love to eat. Feed me and I'll love you forever. 😏 *Chef's Kiss* 💋😘 Not new to the blade. 💋

    "A bag chaser. A go getter. Ain't scared to hit the road." Just a bad bish with daddy issues & that's about her bag. 💰💰💰💰 I keep the blade 🔪 HOT. 🔥

    IF I FAVORITE YOU, I'm more than likely in your area or I'm about to be.

    Not really into younger guys that are close to my age. My age preference is 40+ bc older men have the most wisdom & that's just what I'm most attracted to. HENCE, DADDY ISSUES! 😂😂😂😂 & I'm just very mature for my age.

    If my man isn't twice my age, I seriously probably couldn't marry him.

    **FULLY VAXXED FOR COVID-19!

    Fun Fact: Technically, I'm a dwarf standing at only 4'10. All the women in my family are 5'1 & under.

    PSA:
    Just because you're wealthy doesn't make you the best thing since sliced bread, so unless you want your feelings hurt 🤕 don't come into my inbox acting like it bc I can have anybody with $$$. This is about finding more than that! Something that goes bigger passed our first meet up! 😏😏 I'm only just a little bit spoiled lol. 😏

    I'm like hotel California. You can check out anytime you'd like but you can never leave.

    He said "but baby, it's raining!" I said bish you better walk between them rain drops....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.24.52 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.23.56 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #8654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Ban should not matter, delete the account, and create new one with different e-mail, cc. You may need to wait out 3 months. A while back someone here posted the different rules to follow. The bots are pretty dumb, the site should be paying us money back for all the crap we got to deal with scammers, flakes, catfishing, on and on.
    My name was on the credit card, so. Kind of hard to get around that little detail.

    Plus, it wasn't like I said anything, because I didn't. In fact, I went out of my way to tell women not to talk details there. Their response was, "We have received and verified evidence that" blah blah blah, which makes it sound like someone *sent* them something. If they're really in the habit of trying to police what is going on in texts, then fuck them.

    I'm probably better off skipping out anyway because I don't need to spend the money to begin with.

  3. #8653

    Back in the saddle

    After weeks of not being able to get my prepaid card to work, someone finally picked up the phone at W8 Tech and I was off to the races. (Kudos to them. It was three or four days after the Valentine's promo expired and they still gave me the promo rate). It's been a mixed experience and it took a little while to get some traction but I really picked up steam this past week. Three new meetings, all at "old" rates. Unfortunately between the people that use my recommendations and then tell the girls about them, and the new crop of special guys that would call them all ham beasts, I'm not inclined to share details. But long time friends who appreciate a woman with curves and are interested in Sara or Leeza should feel free to message me for a full report. (I blocked them so unfortunately I can't share links. Sara is early 40's middle eastern in Tysons; Leeza is 20 something blonde in Fairfax.).

    Oh and happy to also talk hotel choices. Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church is my go-to place. Easy access, centrally located, free parking. I also discovered and like the Westfields Marriott out in Chantilly. And the Marriott conference center hotel out at College Park is a great location for my Maryland operations.

  4. #8652

    New profile

    Ban should not matter, delete the account, and create new one with different e-mail, cc. You may need to wait out 3 months. A while back someone here posted the different rules to follow. The bots are pretty dumb, the site should be paying us money back for all the crap we got to deal with scammers, flakes, catfishing, on and on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I got hit with the ban hammer, too; who the fuck knows why. I've sent more messages telling women NOT to talk numbers on the site than I've had *impulses* to talk numbers on the site. Who knows if these complete idiots will even get back to me about it. It'd probably help if they hired a non-dumbass to write their bots.

  5. #8651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622

    So one of my regular SB cancel on me, so decided to not waste the hotel room. I been talking with spicyketchup for a few weeks. Decided to roll the dice, and I lost. She a lot thicker then her pics at less a good 30 lbs. She moving to NOVA this week from Newport News, that's why her social is all at the beach. She probably getting high turn over because she catfishing everyone with her pics. I regret banging her. Should of hit up another one of my SBs. Didn't see any tracks or signs of heavy drug use, if she was a heavy user she would of been a lot thiner.
    Damn, she's 20 and she's 30 lbs heavier. Fuck, she will getting even fatter as she age. Not good.

  6. #8650

    Ciara

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-57fe8dfb22f3

    Very friendly online, she agreed to meet if I paid travel. I did. Rookie mistake on my part. Something didn't work so more money was needed. I said no thanks. YMMV.

  7. #8649

    Spicyketchup

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622

    So one of my regular SB cancel on me, so decided to not waste the hotel room. I been talking with spicyketchup for a few weeks. Decided to roll the dice, and I lost. She a lot thicker then her pics at less a good 30 lbs. She moving to NOVA this week from Newport News, that's why her social is all at the beach. She probably getting high turn over because she catfishing everyone with her pics. I regret banging her. Should of hit up another one of my SBs. Didn't see any tracks or signs of heavy drug use, if she was a heavy user she would of been a lot thiner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    Back in the game. My rotation has really fallen off so I'm looking to add. It's definitely different nowadays. It just seems harder to find that under the radar sb and make the connection.

    This one is close to me geographically but had very revealing photos in her profile. Typically a bad sign, high volume usually. Messages me and right to the point, 450 ppm and condoms are optional if a test is provided. I was able to view her social media and seems to be heavy drug user. In 24 hours she is basically in a car the whole time smoking drugs. Seems to be a pretty girl though so throwing it to you all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622

  8. #8648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    LittleKeish

    LittleKeish.

    93 d887 a0-71 dd-4625-a1 e4-27 d18 d073569.

    Blackmailer.

  9. #8647
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reupped my account now that more girls are coming out of the woodwork activating older accounts and came across this gem.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-5f7d8c9a4e64

    Don't have many nights like this, but they are the reason SA is like hotel California. Messaged her on the site and quickly moved to Snapchat to confirm I wasn't being catfished and then to text. Did the true people search to confirm she was real.

    She Doesn't drive and so ended up ubering her to our meet and greet for drinks, which turned into dinner. She was playing footsies with me under the table and so I slid next to her during dessert. Put my hand on her knees and then up her skirt where I was greeted by an extremely wet box. After fingerbanging her whenever the server wasn't hovering around the table and then we ended up inside the restroom stall where she knelt in front of me for a very nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of eye contact, after which, I took her from behind BBCIP (she told me she was on birth control during the meal). Complete submissive freak. Calling me daddy during our meal, rubbing my cock with her foot during dinner, and talking dirty while I was fucking her from behind.

    I had only planned for the meet to be an initial m&g, and so had already set expectations that I had to get home by a reasonable hour to get back to my SO. Also mentioned that because I hadn't planning on anything more than a M&G that I didn't have an allowance. She didn't ask for one after the evening ended, but did ask to see me again soon.

    Sadly though, she is a one and done for me. I had one too many drinks premeal, and so didn't notice the stench on my finger after fingerbanging her. It was all over my junk as well. Something is also not right about this girl in the head and relatively certain the stench was from other dudes unloading in her as well. Sealing the deal was way too easy and if she gave it up that quick for me, I'm sure the panties were dropping for other guys before she met me.

    In any case, here's a layup for you gentlemen. Besides, I've added two more to the rotation after reupping my account last week, and so wouldn't have room to keep this one even if she wasn't high volume. Before you ask the question, I don't plan on sharing the other two who I added (or anyone in my current rotation for that matter) until I'm done with them. You do get to have this one though.
    I think this is the same girl who goes by Annabell. The number you shared was not working from day one. And her profile is no more active.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47354c269b9477d61121f24747302088.jpg‎   82a7e7a82e99253308c5dccf50e8cf03.jpg‎  

  10. #8646

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    So I tried my luck with a bumble date today.

    I guess I'm not as hot / charming as I thought I am.

    This was an older woman like 37. Rich as fuck. Lawyer. She looked meh but dudes on her would have simped for her. She was rocking a 20 k diamond Rolex after wasting 2 hrs at a bar. I said let's go somewhere and she said nah. I was like WTF.

    So I fuck this and met a SA au pair bang her bbcim and all the good stuff. 350.

    Not going to give her up until a few more rounds.
    Try tinder, not bumble. You'll have better luck and won't have to pay for it.

  11. #8645

    Happened to me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Probably a man posing as a female reporting people getting his rocks off got me. First I never mention sex ever. But I will pay to meet, how is that illegal. Fucking website charging over a $100 for many fakes and scammers, has the nerve to ban paying members.
    Happened to me too last week. Sucks. I was only on for a week and tried my best to not mention money in the chats. Not sure what happened. Fuck that site, but I was having luck. Oh well. May try again in a few months or tomorrow.

  12. #8644

    Shorty

    Sorry, mean she's a shorty she only 5 foot tall. I also got a feeling that she has a few other SDs / GFs. She bi sexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'd call a 23-year old a "spinster". I also noted that she's connected to the Sugar Life Forum on Reddit. That puts her in the "professional" SB category. I might do some sleuthing and see if I can figure out her nom de plume on Reddit.

  13. #8643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-52f1e8ed85bf

    So meetup with this spinster a few weeks ago. M&G when OK. She looks like her pics, and host. Typical BBBJ, DATY, and so on. It's a one time deal for me, because got too much on my plate that are hotter. She also has too much hair down there. I don't like coughing up hairballs.
    Not sure I'd call a 23-year old a "spinster". I also noted that she's connected to the Sugar Life Forum on Reddit. That puts her in the "professional" SB category. I might do some sleuthing and see if I can figure out her nom de plume on Reddit.

  14. #8642

    Georgetownshortgirl

    She a little bit of a hippie, and originally from Colorado. She has a cute little dog. My damage was 400, but was asking for 500. Plus she was a squirter during DATY. Just remember YMMV. I'm 42 but look 30, avg build, and short; so none of my 20's year old SBs think we look weird together. Just don't look right standing by any SB over 5'8" in height.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Apart from having a natural pussy, which I happen to love, any other problems with her? I'm talking to her right now. Also what was the damage?

  15. #8641

    Banned

    Probably a man posing as a female reporting people getting his rocks off got me. First I never mention sex ever. But I will pay to meet, how is that illegal. Fucking website charging over a $100 for many fakes and scammers, has the nerve to ban paying members.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape