Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8644

    Shorty

    Sorry, mean she's a shorty she only 5 foot tall. I also got a feeling that she has a few other SDs / GFs. She bi sexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'd call a 23-year old a "spinster". I also noted that she's connected to the Sugar Life Forum on Reddit. That puts her in the "professional" SB category. I might do some sleuthing and see if I can figure out her nom de plume on Reddit.

  2. #8643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-52f1e8ed85bf

    So meetup with this spinster a few weeks ago. M&G when OK. She looks like her pics, and host. Typical BBBJ, DATY, and so on. It's a one time deal for me, because got too much on my plate that are hotter. She also has too much hair down there. I don't like coughing up hairballs.
    Not sure I'd call a 23-year old a "spinster". I also noted that she's connected to the Sugar Life Forum on Reddit. That puts her in the "professional" SB category. I might do some sleuthing and see if I can figure out her nom de plume on Reddit.

  3. #8642

    Georgetownshortgirl

    She a little bit of a hippie, and originally from Colorado. She has a cute little dog. My damage was 400, but was asking for 500. Plus she was a squirter during DATY. Just remember YMMV. I'm 42 but look 30, avg build, and short; so none of my 20's year old SBs think we look weird together. Just don't look right standing by any SB over 5'8" in height.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Apart from having a natural pussy, which I happen to love, any other problems with her? I'm talking to her right now. Also what was the damage?

  4. #8641

    Banned

    Probably a man posing as a female reporting people getting his rocks off got me. First I never mention sex ever. But I will pay to meet, how is that illegal. Fucking website charging over a $100 for many fakes and scammers, has the nerve to ban paying members.

  5. #8640
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-52f1e8ed85bf

    So meetup with this spinster a few weeks ago. M&G when OK. She looks like her pics, and host. Typical BBBJ, DATY, and so on. It's a one time deal for me, because got too much on my plate that are hotter. She also has too much hair down there. I don't like coughing up hairballs.
    Apart from having a natural pussy, which I happen to love, any other problems with her? I'm talking to her right now. Also what was the damage?

  6. #8639

    Harley

    I reached out to Harley and we've been chatting off the site. Says she's ok with meeting up, but it will be strictly platonic because she's in a relationship. Offered to sell me videos of her getting banged with a strap on. She cute, but I'll pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/eafa6bef-013c-47b2-9b8b-f17926350545

  7. #8638

    Georgetownshortgirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-52f1e8ed85bf

    So meetup with this spinster a few weeks ago. M&G when OK. She looks like her pics, and host. Typical BBBJ, DATY, and so on. It's a one time deal for me, because got too much on my plate that are hotter. She also has too much hair down there. I don't like coughing up hairballs.

  8. #8637
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Successful, confident woman who is meh but doesn't need your money and probably doesn't have a huge bank of options for banging passes.
    You need to define success. She's definitely reached success in her career. UVA law, etc. However, she's 38 and single. No kids etc. That biological clocked passed. She should have just accepted to be my fwb. I mean she knew it just by my pics. People don't swipe on me for a fucking relationship.

  9. #8636

    Spicyketchup

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    This one is close to me geographically but had very revealing photos in her profile. Typically a bad sign, high volume usually. Messages me and right to the point, 450 ppm and condoms are optional if a test is provided. I was able to view her social media and seems to be heavy drug user. In 24 hours she is basically in a car the whole time smoking drugs. Seems to be a pretty girl though so throwing it to you all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622
    I, too checked out her social. She is streaming from VA Beach most of the time, which may not matter, but too far to be a reliable situation for me even if she travels to Tysons.

  10. #8635

    I agree with your assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    So I tried my luck with a bumble date today.

    I guess I'm not as hot / charming as I thought I am.

    This was an older woman like 37. Rich as fuck. Lawyer. She looked meh but dudes on her would have simped for her. She was rocking a 20 k diamond Rolex after wasting 2 hrs at a bar. I said let's go somewhere and she said nah. I was like WTF.

    So I fuck this and met a SA au pair bang her bbcim and all the good stuff. 350.

    Not going to give her up until a few more rounds.
    Successful, confident woman who is meh but doesn't need your money and probably doesn't have a huge bank of options for banging passes.

    Young hotties who need $$ and probably have daddy and other issues spread their legs for less than the lawyer bills in 15 minutes.

    Yeah, math is pretty simple, which is why I don't subject myself to those calculations / comparisons!

  11. #8634
    So I tried my luck with a bumble date today.

    I guess I'm not as hot / charming as I thought I am.

    This was an older woman like 37. Rich as fuck. Lawyer. She looked meh but dudes on her would have simped for her. She was rocking a 20 k diamond Rolex after wasting 2 hrs at a bar. I said let's go somewhere and she said nah. I was like WTF.

    So I fuck this and met a SA au pair bang her bbcim and all the good stuff. 350.

    Not going to give her up until a few more rounds.

  12. #8633
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Someone was asking about Asians.

    I haven't found anything in dc. A bunch of hogs want to meet and then of hot fakes.

    But here you go NYC. She's dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d47bead92a38
    I have an asian MILF in my rotation for my DMV visits. She's de-activated as she was just looking for one guy to scratch her itch.

  13. #8632
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628

    She wants 400. It's a nope for me. Think she's frauding her age. She looks too fat and old.

    I'm fairly sure that second pic was from her better looking days.

    Not going to meet this thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220307-234443_Voice.jpg‎  

  14. #8631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    No more sugaring for me

    Looks like I got hit with the ban hammer, too; who the fuck knows why. I've sent more messages telling women NOT to talk numbers on the site than I've had *impulses* to talk numbers on the site. Who knows if these complete idiots will even get back to me about it. It'd probably help if they hired a non-dumbass to write their bots.

  15. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    I feel sorry for any girl that meets you the way you talk about them.
    Why? They're straight up WG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape