Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 18403
-
03-12-22 09:25 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 276Back in the saddle
After weeks of not being able to get my prepaid card to work, someone finally picked up the phone at W8 Tech and I was off to the races. (Kudos to them. It was three or four days after the Valentine's promo expired and they still gave me the promo rate). It's been a mixed experience and it took a little while to get some traction but I really picked up steam this past week. Three new meetings, all at "old" rates. Unfortunately between the people that use my recommendations and then tell the girls about them, and the new crop of special guys that would call them all ham beasts, I'm not inclined to share details. But long time friends who appreciate a woman with curves and are interested in Sara or Leeza should feel free to message me for a full report. (I blocked them so unfortunately I can't share links. Sara is early 40's middle eastern in Tysons; Leeza is 20 something blonde in Fairfax.).
Oh and happy to also talk hotel choices. Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church is my go-to place. Easy access, centrally located, free parking. I also discovered and like the Westfields Marriott out in Chantilly. And the Marriott conference center hotel out at College Park is a great location for my Maryland operations.
-
03-11-22 22:35 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 363New profile
Ban should not matter, delete the account, and create new one with different e-mail, cc. You may need to wait out 3 months. A while back someone here posted the different rules to follow. The bots are pretty dumb, the site should be paying us money back for all the crap we got to deal with scammers, flakes, catfishing, on and on.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 18:13 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 1055Damn, she's 20 and she's 30 lbs heavier. Fuck, she will getting even fatter as she age. Not good.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 17:36 #8650Regular Member

Posts: 18Ciara
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-57fe8dfb22f3
Very friendly online, she agreed to meet if I paid travel. I did. Rookie mistake on my part. Something didn't work so more money was needed. I said no thanks. YMMV.
-
03-11-22 13:50 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 631Spicyketchup
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622
So one of my regular SB cancel on me, so decided to not waste the hotel room. I been talking with spicyketchup for a few weeks. Decided to roll the dice, and I lost. She a lot thicker then her pics at less a good 30 lbs. She moving to NOVA this week from Newport News, that's why her social is all at the beach. She probably getting high turn over because she catfishing everyone with her pics. I regret banging her. Should of hit up another one of my SBs. Didn't see any tracks or signs of heavy drug use, if she was a heavy user she would of been a lot thiner.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 09:14 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 152LittleKeish
LittleKeish.
93 d887 a0-71 dd-4625-a1 e4-27 d18 d073569.
Blackmailer.
-
03-10-22 22:45 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 1626I think this is the same girl who goes by Annabell. The number you shared was not working from day one. And her profile is no more active.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:32 #8646Senior Member

Posts: 185Lmao
Try tinder, not bumble. You'll have better luck and won't have to pay for it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:29 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 185Happened to me too
Happened to me too last week. Sucks. I was only on for a week and tried my best to not mention money in the chats. Not sure what happened. Fuck that site, but I was having luck. Oh well. May try again in a few months or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 21:23 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 631Shorty
Sorry, mean she's a shorty she only 5 foot tall. I also got a feeling that she has a few other SDs / GFs. She bi sexual.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 20:55 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 1241Not sure I'd call a 23-year old a "spinster". I also noted that she's connected to the Sugar Life Forum on Reddit. That puts her in the "professional" SB category. I might do some sleuthing and see if I can figure out her nom de plume on Reddit.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 20:29 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 631Georgetownshortgirl
She a little bit of a hippie, and originally from Colorado. She has a cute little dog. My damage was 400, but was asking for 500. Plus she was a squirter during DATY. Just remember YMMV. I'm 42 but look 30, avg build, and short; so none of my 20's year old SBs think we look weird together. Just don't look right standing by any SB over 5'8" in height.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 19:02 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 506Banned
Probably a man posing as a female reporting people getting his rocks off got me. First I never mention sex ever. But I will pay to meet, how is that illegal. Fucking website charging over a $100 for many fakes and scammers, has the nerve to ban paying members.
-
03-10-22 18:33 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 287Apart from having a natural pussy, which I happen to love, any other problems with her? I'm talking to her right now. Also what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 17:22 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 129Harley
I reached out to Harley and we've been chatting off the site. Says she's ok with meeting up, but it will be strictly platonic because she's in a relationship. Offered to sell me videos of her getting banged with a strap on. She cute, but I'll pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/eafa6bef-013c-47b2-9b8b-f17926350545











Reply With Quote





