Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 59516
-
03-10-22 17:56 #46961Senior Member

Posts: 447
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
Did you just post the same repot twice?
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 17:28 #46960Senior Member

Posts: 73Thank you for very good detail sharing information! I agree Legend always is one of the best CAMPs.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 17:23 #46959Senior Member

Posts: 73Is this the same Emma who used to work at Golden and Sunset / Massage Pro?
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 16:11 #46958Banned Member

Posts: 13634Natural Day Massage Spa in Hapeville.
Originally Posted by LukeG11
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:31 #46957Senior Member

Posts: 146Second that. Thanks night. Made me think.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:18 #46956Senior Member

Posts: 45Massage Angel on 92
Went by and asked for Nicole-said she was on vacation. Drew Emma, and had a nice session. Her prices above normal service are quite steep. But she has a decent bod. Wears mask for entire session, which is a turn-off. Would repeat if in the area, but for no more than regular service.
-
03-10-22 13:08 #46955Regular Member

Posts: 11Any places near the airport?
Going to be flying in for some business and will have some free time for a day. I was wondering if there are any good places near the airport? DMs welcome!
-
03-10-22 12:39 #46954Senior Member

Posts: 104First visit to Lilly's
Visited Lilly's last week, mama let me in, and led me to a room. Tells me to get ready.
A hot bodied young Latina comes in with a nice pair of baseballs and a firm volleyball backside, I prefer a firm rear over a jiggly one. Introduced herself as Vel / Val something, I'm a little hard of hearing and she was speaking softly. After we discussed what I wanted, the massage began.
The massage was more of a soft rub than massage, and that is my only complaint, and I should have said something, but I was too busy watching her. On the flip, the fun began, Everything covered, and a couple of different ways of fun was enjoyed. Sadly, I'm not as good as I once was, (ain't there a song about that?) and the fun was over. A through clean up, and an escort out once dressed.
Damage: house 80 fun $$.
No clock watching, and a very good time. I will repeat.
-
03-10-22 09:41 #46953Senior Member

Posts: 446Confusing Confucius
I think you guys are confusing the Sohpia Sofia and Sophies again.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
The apartment girl that used to work in Kennesaw is not the same as the one that now owns her own massage parlor.
I wish they would start using some different names!
-
03-10-22 09:03 #46952Senior Member

Posts: 798The iSPA I went to is off Johnson Ferry. I've never had a bad experience there. Plus they are open late 10:30 pm if you need a late night spot.
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:02 #46951Senior Member

Posts: 798LOL 2 reasons why is right MA! Great stuff.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:00 #46950Senior Member

Posts: 798Night tells no lies. Lightouch must not know who you are.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:59 #46949Senior Member

Posts: 798Excellent advice Niteluvr. Taking this to heart.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:54 #46948Senior Member

Posts: 798Location?
Depends on your location, but I've been recommending the Battery as a good place to visit. You've got Li, Holiday, A1, Mei Mei, iRelax, PZ. All around $100-$120 out the door. Alice at Li is a good option to start out.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:15 #46947Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend / New Girls
Last week, two new girls arrived at Massage Legend:
Originally Posted by Massageforever
[View Original Post]
(1) Jennifer, 40+, Tall, Medium Build.
(2) Jess, 40+, Petite, Slim.
I took a 30 minute session with Jess who quickly realized I was interested in an erotic rub.
UTC Top, OTC Bottom, Okay HE $40 House + $40 Tip = $80 Total OTD.
I could tell Jess probably wanted more tip, but I prefer to tip $60 or more on 1 hour sessions rather than quick "drive-thru" sessions.
Possible "Unnamed / Unknown" 3rd Girl at Massage Legend yesterday?
(1) Sherry, who was an "original" Legend Massage staffer and now fills-in or takes overflow.
(Usually only Monday thru Friday before 7 pm).
(2) Leah, who was an "original" Legend Massage staffer that occasionally fills-in as needed.
(3) Mary, early 20's, student, who only worked at Legend Massage during the 3rd week of February.
The Massage Legend Provider "Churn" Continues:
Well-reviewed "Sasa" left on February 26.










Reply With Quote






