Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46879
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    What were the price ranges for level 3? Level one seems to be 120 out the door.

    Also can anyone give me any leads around Dalton Georgia? I'm willing to go a little lower toward Atlanta but closer to Dalton is better. I had found a place in Dunwoody but it's only level one and the ladies there seem to be a little older.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is the place in Dunwoody seven? If so it's for sure only L1 and they are very cautious.
    Correction to my earlier post: Was going to suggest Seven Healing Spa in Cartersville, which would be the closest KAMP to Dalton.

  2. #46878
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the name correction.

    And what reason for the gps? I got FS there in the past for $100. The girls are pretty but not that pretty.
    The place you went to is Massage Angel, not Angel Massage (Peachtree Corners). The girls there, especially Nicole, have GPS because Nicole is very attractive. She'll ask $150 (and she gets it, but not from me) just to get naked. If you got FS there, it must've been a long time ago.

  3. #46877

    IRelax

    Went to the Battery on Sunday for lunch and drinks with friends. Decided to stop by IRelax, draw Mary this time. Looks late 30's, cute looking, 5'3 maybe 110 lbs? The massage was good, she walked on my back and popped my back a couple time.

    On the flip, I start to otc, she laughed and call me bad boy. She started a nice hand shake and I enjoyed it. I tried to utc on the top, she didn't resist so I got to play with those nice B's. She finished me off, clean me up and massage me for few more minutes. Overall good exp. 0.6 + 0.6 out the door.

  4. #46876
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Both places are good choices. Just depends on which direction you are heading.
    I stopped by Wellness last week and they had 5 girls working, all were busy, so I said I'd return later. I was greeted by a beautiful woman named Eva who I recognized from a few Acworth shops in years past. I think she's appointment only though. Tall, big chest, easy on the eyes.

  5. #46875
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the name correction.

    And what reason for the gps? I got FS there in the past for $100. The girls are pretty but not that pretty.
    I guess the girls throw out a price and customers agree to it, to each there own but I wouldn't overpay. I think lately it's for them to get nude, but not much else goes on from what I've heard or read.

  6. #46874

    Sweet not Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    They were open when I drove past there on Saturday. Older woman, not that attractive, dressed in hospital scrubs and gave a legit vibe, so I kept driving.

    Angel Massage-92, across from LA Fitness, guys have been paying those prices for a reason.
    Thanks for the name correction.

    And what reason for the gps? I got FS there in the past for $100. The girls are pretty but not that pretty.

  7. #46873
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    What were the price ranges for level 3? Level one seems to be 120 out the door.

    Also can anyone give me any leads around Dalton Georgia? I'm willing to go a little lower toward Atlanta but closer to Dalton is better. I had found a place in Dunwoody but it's only level one and the ladies there seem to be a little older.
    I don't know of any place in or near Dalton. Probably the closest you'll get is Gainesville, and those are KAMPs.

  8. #46872
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find Sunshine on a cloudy day yesterday, the new one across from Mini. Closed at 10 and still at 11. Was turning blue down there so I went to the store across from LA Fitness and got gps'd. I paid the $80 but suggest a boycott until they become a bit more grateful.
    The new place by Movie Tavern is called Sweet Massage.

  9. #46871

    New and Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Always a great plan B.
    Both places are good choices. Just depends on which direction you are heading.

  10. #46870
    Quote Originally Posted by Williaro28  [View Original Post]
    Got a gift to a message envy. Worth it trying to get extras? Anybody had any luck at one? I'm guessing no but figured it was worth a shot.
    You'll get the same amount of happiness from Massage Envy as Sweet Hut. Sell the Massage Envy gift card for cash and hit up a CAMP for happiness. Then get a drink at Sweet Hut after.

  11. #46869

    New Girl Sasa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Went to see the sweetheart Kerry but naturally she was busy but convinced me to see the "new girl" Sasa, and happy I did. Sasa is a pretty girl, probably in her early forties which means she looks thirty-something. Long hair, ample breasts enhanced by modern technology but a very nice job, doctor! Also, she has the firmest, most muscular ass on a masseuse I've had the pleasure of squeezing in many a moon. She's from Chongqing, the largest city in the world no one has heard of, a veritable megapolis. Super sweet girl but very quiet although her English isn't bad. Started off too soft for me but took good direction and upped the pressure and was a good massage overall. Provided unfettered access to the beautiful twins and inserted into mi boca followed by soft, seemingly genuine moans form her boca. With one hand on that firm, round ass, and a mouthful of mammary, it was not long before the checkered flag. Beautiful girl, good time. Very recommended.
    I agree Sasa is a pretty girl, with great features. I enjoyed tasting the twins and the 4 hand I had with her and Kerry was incredible. As always, treat them well!

  12. #46868
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttdb718  [View Original Post]
    I haven't got one in a long while, and oddly enough I got one today from a number I do not know (looked it up and last ads from this number was 2019 and you had to text to get the address) asking me if I want massage and when I asked location I was given the address for Moonlight in Duluth. Never ever ever been there (hell never even heard of it. Can't even find any ads for it). So once again, I am assuming some long time owner or girl is there now at a new place.
    Also, as far as I recall I've never seen Miki. She said she worked at Snow before (which was raided) but I'd never been there. She told me she got my number from a friend, but wouldn't say who.

  13. #46867
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttdb718  [View Original Post]
    I haven't got one in a long while, and oddly enough I got one today from a number I do not know (looked it up and last ads from this number was 2019 and you had to text to get the address) asking me if I want massage and when I asked location I was given the address for Moonlight in Duluth. Never ever ever been there (hell never even heard of it. Can't even find any ads for it). So once again, I am assuming some long time owner or girl is there now at a new place.
    Just noticed this. Miki from Moonlight also texted me back in Dec. We chatted for a couple of days and then she said she'd be in NYC for a weekend and see me when she returned, but after that I never heard from her again. I haven't checked out Moonlight.

  14. #46866
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    What were the price ranges for level 3? Level one seems to be 120 out the door.

    Also can anyone give me any leads around Dalton Georgia? I'm willing to go a little lower toward Atlanta but closer to Dalton is better. I had found a place in Dunwoody but it's only level one and the ladies there seem to be a little older.
    Try HC Massage in Cartersville, reports are 220-240 OTD, that's 80 to the house 140-160 tip.

  15. #46865
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    Before she "went back to China: she lost a lot of weight and had her boobs enlarged.

    Kinda a weird look, so skinny with giant balloons.

    I guess some guys are in to that.
    I saw her in early August 2019 about 2 weeks before she left but she hadn't been enhanced yet, also, I didn't notice any drastic weight loss on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape