Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 59509
-
03-09-22 21:33 #46939Banned Member

Posts: 13634My best resource is myself. It always has been and always will. I still know most of the KAMP owners / mamasans and they keep me informed.
Originally Posted by BandAceHole
[View Original Post]
Rubmaps is a useless con game, as is TER and a few other sites which I'll decline to name because they ain't worth bandwidth.
-
03-09-22 21:15 #46938Senior Member

Posts: 88Sun in Lawrenceville
Keep seeing ads on STG for Sun Massage in Lawrenceville. Anybody been. Search didn't show anything.
-
03-09-22 20:47 #46937Senior Member

Posts: 287Never done the massage parlor thing
So I think I want to try it? Can anyone recommend me to a good one? Which has the prettiest girls for a good price.
-
03-09-22 20:25 #46936Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw two girls here
Trust me. They have at least two very pretty young girls. I saw them after finishing the massage. They were sitting in the lobby. God, I'll go back and try to get that girls next time.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:58 #46935Banned Member

Posts: 2410Recent reports on Rubmaps indicate what I posted, if your resource is more accurate please share.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 18:05 #46934Banned Member

Posts: 13634No, they don't. GG has one Korean and one Latina. Sauna One has two Koreans.
Originally Posted by BandAceHole
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 18:00 #46933

Posts: 682Sad
Yep, there used to be lots of fun there including FS. I'm waiting on Mei to return from China after getting her green card and returning to Shenyang. She married an German fuck who treated her terribly, but put up with his misogynistic shit in order to get her card. The shit these girls go through. SMH Treat Her Well indeed and tip her well, too. Empathy is real.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 17:56 #46932Senior Member

Posts: 107Three new girls
I drive by today, didn't have enough time for a massage, but saw they got three new girls there, an older one in her 40's looks pretty and sexy, a very young petite girl like early 20's, she say she just came from Florida yesterday, I will definitely try her next time.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 17:48 #46931

Posts: 682Nope
She owns Massage Now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:48 #46930Banned Member

Posts: 2410GG Spa or Sauna One
Located within a 10-15 min drive of each other, both have consistent good reviews. None of the reviews at GG indicate Latina providers, just Korean and 1 Filipina. Sauna One on the other hand has Korean and Latina, both have reports of good looking girls.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:23 #46929Senior Member

Posts: 127GiGi Asian Spa
Will be coming from Chicago and staying in the buckhead area and looking for an experience while I'm there. Not finding any mentions of anything but found this little house called GiGi Asian Spa that advertises asian and Latina massage.
Anyone have any info they can share or suggest an alternate place in the area? Feel free to respond or shoot me a DM.
Thanks in advance!
-
03-09-22 13:10 #46928Banned Member

Posts: 13634Back in the day someone said she moved to Florida.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:42 #46927Senior Member

Posts: 798Off Day at China Massage
Hadn't been here in over a year but decided to stop by to try to see a girl named Angela. Called beforehand and said she was free. Get there and no Angela. Since I was there got talked into a 30 min with Mimi. She got the job done, but she's 50's, skinny and no boobs. Massage was only okay. While I was leaving I saw a cute girl and asked her name. It was Angela. Will try again another day. Considering it an "L".
-
03-09-22 12:37 #46926Senior Member

Posts: 798The Battery
Anywhere near the Battery is good. A1, Mei Mei, Li, Holiday. Grab some grub at the Battery too. Antico, Wahlburgers etc. While you're passing thru. Have a safe trip.
Originally Posted by TitansFan913
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:32 #46925Senior Member

Posts: 119Chinese Indy apt girl
She's a FWB of mine now, I don't pay her pricy price anymore!128519;.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





