Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 59509
-
03-10-22 12:39 #46954Senior Member

Posts: 104First visit to Lilly's
Visited Lilly's last week, mama let me in, and led me to a room. Tells me to get ready.
A hot bodied young Latina comes in with a nice pair of baseballs and a firm volleyball backside, I prefer a firm rear over a jiggly one. Introduced herself as Vel / Val something, I'm a little hard of hearing and she was speaking softly. After we discussed what I wanted, the massage began.
The massage was more of a soft rub than massage, and that is my only complaint, and I should have said something, but I was too busy watching her. On the flip, the fun began, Everything covered, and a couple of different ways of fun was enjoyed. Sadly, I'm not as good as I once was, (ain't there a song about that?) and the fun was over. A through clean up, and an escort out once dressed.
Damage: house 80 fun $$.
No clock watching, and a very good time. I will repeat.
-
03-10-22 09:41 #46953Senior Member

Posts: 446Confusing Confucius
I think you guys are confusing the Sohpia Sofia and Sophies again.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
The apartment girl that used to work in Kennesaw is not the same as the one that now owns her own massage parlor.
I wish they would start using some different names!
-
03-10-22 09:03 #46952Senior Member

Posts: 798The iSPA I went to is off Johnson Ferry. I've never had a bad experience there. Plus they are open late 10:30 pm if you need a late night spot.
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:02 #46951Senior Member

Posts: 798LOL 2 reasons why is right MA! Great stuff.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 09:00 #46950Senior Member

Posts: 798Night tells no lies. Lightouch must not know who you are.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:59 #46949Senior Member

Posts: 798Excellent advice Niteluvr. Taking this to heart.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:54 #46948Senior Member

Posts: 798Location?
Depends on your location, but I've been recommending the Battery as a good place to visit. You've got Li, Holiday, A1, Mei Mei, iRelax, PZ. All around $100-$120 out the door. Alice at Li is a good option to start out.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 08:15 #46947Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend / New Girls
Last week, two new girls arrived at Massage Legend:
Originally Posted by Massageforever
[View Original Post]
(1) Jennifer, 40+, Tall, Medium Build.
(2) Jess, 40+, Petite, Slim.
I took a 30 minute session with Jess who quickly realized I was interested in an erotic rub.
UTC Top, OTC Bottom, Okay HE $40 House + $40 Tip = $80 Total OTD.
I could tell Jess probably wanted more tip, but I prefer to tip $60 or more on 1 hour sessions rather than quick "drive-thru" sessions.
Possible "Unnamed / Unknown" 3rd Girl at Massage Legend yesterday?
(1) Sherry, who was an "original" Legend Massage staffer and now fills-in or takes overflow.
(Usually only Monday thru Friday before 7 pm).
(2) Leah, who was an "original" Legend Massage staffer that occasionally fills-in as needed.
(3) Mary, early 20's, student, who only worked at Legend Massage during the 3rd week of February.
The Massage Legend Provider "Churn" Continues:
Well-reviewed "Sasa" left on February 26.
-
03-10-22 08:11 #46946Regular Member

Posts: 1GCO Kamps
I've picked up a little game from rtff and I'm looking to get rolling. Tried to search the forum for Gwinnett Kamps. Any spots?
-
03-10-22 00:21 #46945Senior Member

Posts: 119Looking for a solid FS spot near Buford / Lawrenceville area
Have been to Valley Asian spa before since I commuted to downtown but hoping to find a spot near home base at a reasonable price. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for FS and / or GFE.
-
03-09-22 23:53 #46944Senior Member

Posts: 80Mia
I was told Mia was gone to New York for school. The last two times I've been I've had EE and Coco.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 23:47 #46943Senior Member

Posts: 80Sun
I've been a few times. It's a typical L1 Chinese place. There's better places a few miles down southwest.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 23:37 #46942Senior Member

Posts: 495884 Buford dr.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]
Ivy older,
Una avearage but taller.
Mia short / petite natural cover (prior at Holiday).
-
03-09-22 22:26 #46941Senior Member

Posts: 446She came back briefly, She was actually in Texas before she left for China.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
As I understand it USA hubby bought her the new boobs to keep the household income thriving. Probably forced her to lose weight too.
Had her old number but it went dead. She sent me a couple of weird pics, not explicit but strange hair and fashion choices.
Stranger then the tiger striped yoga pants with a zebra stripped top she wore at work. I will never understand that?
She used to finish me off by sitting on my face and wiggling her ass (clothed) while she did the final cranking.
Last time I saw her I pulled the yoga pants and panties down for some DATY with no resistance. What a disappointment, I am not good at holding my breath. Yikes!
-
03-09-22 22:11 #46940Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is that at eight X four Buford drive?
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






