Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 1404 1904 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    SkipTheGame is better IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?
    I filter to only female escort and all race except Asian as you know it leads to the same few locations. Any deposit even if it's 5 bucks is an automatic no, text with burner app (I use Free Text). If they text asking for location then it's usually a scam.

  2. #17268

    Fake

    Intrigued by one of the ass photo on the STG, but did some research and stumbled on the other post with a known scammer. She goes by Snow in this post, but have seen several scamming reports here but personally I have not seen her. Be careful out there.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/973678920244

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/74223160

  3. #17267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    And it appears that STG has gone to the Asians!
    Yes, until about a few days ago you could filter them out, but they may have caught on to people doing that and added fake ethnicities to their fake photos.

  4. #17266

    Escort Alligator

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?
    Depends which ads you are looking at. Any ad with an attractive girl offering BBFS, Greek, or car service can be immediately eliminated.

  5. #17265
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?
    And it appears that STG has gone to the Asians!

  6. #17264

    Way back

    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    Very nice and aim to please when I saw her a couple years ago. Looks are a 5/10 and service is 10/10. My only concern is that she had a deaf pit bull in the room with us. I can't make this up if I tried.
    Saw quite a few years back. An apartment off raleigh blvd.

    Never went back. She was ok. Just was not my favorite but no issues.

  7. #17263
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone's style, but known for her reliable service. Currently running a daytime $40 special.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunny-44
    Very nice and aim to please when I saw her a couple years ago. Looks are a 5/10 and service is 10/10. My only concern is that she had a deaf pit bull in the room with us. I can't make this up if I tried.

  8. #17262

    Escortalligator

    Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?

  9. #17261

    Wild rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RayZorbumps  [View Original Post]
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.
    Can you tell me how to find this Wild Rose, please?

  10. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZorbumps  [View Original Post]
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.
    Must have been bad when an adventurer like yourself has the spider senses go off. Thanks for the recommendation but I'm not into big girls. I think I'll save up for when Charity Bangs tours through here again as I know that's an option from my Feb dream with her.

  11. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.
    Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, review #6454, that's hilarious.

  12. #17258

    Trina's BBBJ special

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.
    Trina on Capital Blvd is doing a BBBJ special for 60 donation right now, and if you haven't dreamt of her yet, I recommend going to see her. Sweet girl and she does a wonderful job!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/642611821373

  13. #17257

    I passed after initial phone call

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.

  14. #17256

    Sara great review

    This provider caught my attention Sunday. Today I checked the add history and saw that she was previously in Richmond. So I reached out to the Richmond forum and received very positive feedback included directions to a recent thorough review, which was very good. I already have a pre-booked date for tomorrow with another provider so I am not sure I will have a chance to see Sara before she leaves (she seems to stick around about 4 days). But I wanted to pass the intel and maybe she will return in future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7404612844

  15. #17255

    Fayetteville forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape