Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 1407 1907 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17207

    I passed after initial phone call

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.

  2. #17206

    Sara great review

    This provider caught my attention Sunday. Today I checked the add history and saw that she was previously in Richmond. So I reached out to the Richmond forum and received very positive feedback included directions to a recent thorough review, which was very good. I already have a pre-booked date for tomorrow with another provider so I am not sure I will have a chance to see Sara before she leaves (she seems to stick around about 4 days). But I wanted to pass the intel and maybe she will return in future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7404612844

  3. #17205

    Fayetteville forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.

  4. #17204

    Has anyone reviewed her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/214467418172

    Seen her ad on stg was wondering if anyone has seen her or reviewed her.

  5. #17203

    Anyone had BBBJ for 60 lately

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.
    Not everyone's style, but known for her reliable service. Currently running a daytime $40 special.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunny-44

  6. #17202

    I love my ass fucked

    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132

  7. #17201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Anyone had BBBJ for 60 lately

    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.

  8. #17200

    Julez

    This new edition to BKS looks amazing. May have to book this one.

    I have seen Danika, Kaiya, and Renata from BKS. All these ladies were great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails julezbks1.jpg‎   julesbks5.jpg‎  

  9. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    I got that part. Still don't know who she is. No link.
    There was a link in the original message and I assumed I was responding directly to the original poster but clearly not.

  10. #17198

    No shit

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    The provider who was apparently leaving on Sunday.
    I got that part. Still don't know who she is. No link.

  11. #17197

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    She's leaving tomorrow. The pictures are real and she is GFE The price of entry is 250/200/150. You will not be disappointed. Nice hotel too off Wake Forest. No not the Extended Stay LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75822142 I will say it again. The pics are real. Soooo don't say there are no good providers here unless it's more than you want to spend and that I understand.

    Nattie.
    Can you PM me details please?.

  12. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    She did not ask me for a deposit. She did initially ask for a pic and I said no, I think she is just very paranoid. If I do go see her again, I'll report back if anything changed.

  13. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Might have to take one for the team but wanted to check here first.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2559414
    The "IF NOT ME IN THE PIC THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE" line is a bit strange to me. But I'm freaking tempted as well from the pics.

  14. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    The provider who was apparently leaving on Sunday.

  15. #17193

    Columbian

    Has anyone seen this one? Might have to take one for the team but wanted to check here first.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2559414

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape