Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 1407 1907 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17222

    Escortalligator

    Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?

  2. #17221

    Wild rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RayZorbumps  [View Original Post]
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.
    Can you tell me how to find this Wild Rose, please?

  3. #17220
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZorbumps  [View Original Post]
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.
    Must have been bad when an adventurer like yourself has the spider senses go off. Thanks for the recommendation but I'm not into big girls. I think I'll save up for when Charity Bangs tours through here again as I know that's an option from my Feb dream with her.

  4. #17219
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.
    Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, review #6454, that's hilarious.

  5. #17218

    Trina's BBBJ special

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.
    Trina on Capital Blvd is doing a BBBJ special for 60 donation right now, and if you haven't dreamt of her yet, I recommend going to see her. Sweet girl and she does a wonderful job!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/642611821373

  6. #17217

    I passed after initial phone call

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.

  7. #17216

    Sara great review

    This provider caught my attention Sunday. Today I checked the add history and saw that she was previously in Richmond. So I reached out to the Richmond forum and received very positive feedback included directions to a recent thorough review, which was very good. I already have a pre-booked date for tomorrow with another provider so I am not sure I will have a chance to see Sara before she leaves (she seems to stick around about 4 days). But I wanted to pass the intel and maybe she will return in future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7404612844

  8. #17215

    Fayetteville forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132
    Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.

  9. #17214

    Has anyone reviewed her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/214467418172

    Seen her ad on stg was wondering if anyone has seen her or reviewed her.

  10. #17213

    Anyone had BBBJ for 60 lately

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.
    Not everyone's style, but known for her reliable service. Currently running a daytime $40 special.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunny-44

  11. #17212

    I love my ass fucked

    Anyone with info on her. Tried searching but she doesn't post a name?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868157356132

  12. #17211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Anyone had BBBJ for 60 lately

    Crawler and STG seem to be very dry.

  13. #17210

    Julez

    This new edition to BKS looks amazing. May have to book this one.

    I have seen Danika, Kaiya, and Renata from BKS. All these ladies were great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails julezbks1.jpg‎   julesbks5.jpg‎  

  14. #17209
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    I got that part. Still don't know who she is. No link.
    There was a link in the original message and I assumed I was responding directly to the original poster but clearly not.

  15. #17208

    No shit

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    The provider who was apparently leaving on Sunday.
    I got that part. Still don't know who she is. No link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape