Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 30794
-
03-09-22 17:43 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 120SkipTheGame is better IMO
I filter to only female escort and all race except Asian as you know it leads to the same few locations. Any deposit even if it's 5 bucks is an automatic no, text with burner app (I use Free Text). If they text asking for location then it's usually a scam.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:22 #17218Senior Member

Posts: 161Fake
Intrigued by one of the ass photo on the STG, but did some research and stumbled on the other post with a known scammer. She goes by Snow in this post, but have seen several scamming reports here but personally I have not seen her. Be careful out there.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/973678920244
https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/74223160
-
03-09-22 16:11 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes, until about a few days ago you could filter them out, but they may have caught on to people doing that and added fake ethnicities to their fake photos.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:09 #17216Senior Member

Posts: 201Escort Alligator
Depends which ads you are looking at. Any ad with an attractive girl offering BBFS, Greek, or car service can be immediately eliminated.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 15:01 #17215Senior Member

Posts: 462And it appears that STG has gone to the Asians!
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 14:10 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 300Way back
Saw quite a few years back. An apartment off raleigh blvd.
Originally Posted by CashNOut919
[View Original Post]
Never went back. She was ok. Just was not my favorite but no issues.
-
03-09-22 13:21 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 170Very nice and aim to please when I saw her a couple years ago. Looks are a 5/10 and service is 10/10. My only concern is that she had a deaf pit bull in the room with us. I can't make this up if I tried.
Originally Posted by MaskedMan555
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:57 #17212Senior Member

Posts: 462Escortalligator
Hi brothers, I have been out of the game for a while now, and I am ready to jump back in. I have been seeing several interesting girls post on escortalligator, is this a dependable site?
-
03-09-22 10:10 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 867Wild rose
Can you tell me how to find this Wild Rose, please?
Originally Posted by RayZorbumps
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 08:20 #17210Regular Member

Posts: 3Must have been bad when an adventurer like yourself has the spider senses go off. Thanks for the recommendation but I'm not into big girls. I think I'll save up for when Charity Bangs tours through here again as I know that's an option from my Feb dream with her.
Originally Posted by RayZorbumps
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 08:16 #17209Regular Member

Posts: 3Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, review #6454, that's hilarious.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 05:54 #17208Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina's BBBJ special
Trina on Capital Blvd is doing a BBBJ special for 60 donation right now, and if you haven't dreamt of her yet, I recommend going to see her. Sweet girl and she does a wonderful job!
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/642611821373
-
03-09-22 01:37 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 54I passed after initial phone call
She posted a bunch up until about a year and a 1/2 ago and then disappeared. Back then there were many reviews about her being batshit crazy. I'm OK with crazy, so I called when she resurfaced. She gave me a ridiculously low amount, but the way she was wheezing and gasping on the phone I could only imagine what I would find when I got there. I'm all for the adventure and I would do most things once but this was the rare occasion I wouldn't, but if you decide to please let us know how it turns out. If Greek is what you're looking for and you are into a bigger woman, then I would suggest you try wild rose before she leaves again.
Originally Posted by Marcion
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 20:40 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 530Sara great review
This provider caught my attention Sunday. Today I checked the add history and saw that she was previously in Richmond. So I reached out to the Richmond forum and received very positive feedback included directions to a recent thorough review, which was very good. I already have a pre-booked date for tomorrow with another provider so I am not sure I will have a chance to see Sara before she leaves (she seems to stick around about 4 days). But I wanted to pass the intel and maybe she will return in future.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7404612844
-
03-08-22 17:27 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 530Fayetteville forum
Check the Fayetteville forum, you will find at least one review there and it was not good. I think it was described as the most disgusting experience ever, or something similar to that. I can't pull the link right now but I recall it was posted within the last month.
Originally Posted by Marcion
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




