Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,796 to 15,810 of 41297
-
03-09-22 14:08 #25502Senior Member

Posts: 443She's been reviewed multiple times here
If you just want a fleshy hole to bang one out on while she plays on her phone then go for it. Just know that everything's covered, non GFE, uninspired performance, etc.
Originally Posted by PrickWakka
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:32 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 82Very strange. Is she a scam?
She's young and frankly, I've looked at her profile and considered it more than once. I'd pay $400/ hr for a 20 year old petite pretty girl that was a decent performer. But I've never seen any good reviews on her and it is weird to ask that kind of money and only be on STG. No Tryst or privatedelights or anything. That's what kept me from pulling the trigger. Also, not even BBBJ for that money isn't great.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:41 #25500Regular Member

Posts: 20Didn't know that was a thing. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:30 #25499Senior Member

Posts: 286I passed too
After some comms, my Spindy sense came on about her. I asked for an unfiltered picture verification, and she sent me an old picture that she used to post on STG. I passed.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 10:02 #25498Senior Member

Posts: 1260Cardate, No Cardate
Her ad says "No Cardates". I asked if she would do a Cd and she replied with "Yes".
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
The kicker: Its a 100 for a Qv Cd.
I moved on.
-
03-09-22 09:58 #25497Senior Member

Posts: 266Wth?
Thats nuts! I have heard she is not even cute. Her body looks nice in the pics, but everything is obviously heavily filtered. I get that she is young and still has a nice body, but 200 qv for CBJ and an average. Below average face. WTH?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 07:59 #25496Senior Member

Posts: 137Damn she looks good! Let me know if you take the plunge. I might even consider a trip north.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:40 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 82Check the Jax Fishing Guide
She's covered in the Jax Fishing Guide.
Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:53 #25494Banned Member

Posts: 13Never was worth it.
Originally Posted by PrickWakka
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 21:36 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Honey losing her mind
Well fellas,
Honey has lost her everlasting mind! She now wants 200 for a qv and 400 for an hour! You gentleman must have some money to burn to pay these exorbitant rates! I guess their price increase excuse is inflation! SMH.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-785-7335
-
03-08-22 17:03 #25492Regular Member

Posts: 16SnowBunny Heidi still worth it?
Hey guys, used to see Heidi back when she would come to Sofla. She had a kid in the last year or so according to her Snapchat. She's based in Jax from what I can tell, trying to see if anyone has partaken recently, how it was, and what the damage was.
Let me know or PM.
Thanks!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...70015/44850481
-
03-08-22 16:46 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 1260There You Have It!
Q has spoken. If my man Q says she's G-2-G, than gosh darn it, she must be worth the high price of gas to drive to her ass. LMAO!!🤟😆
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Thanks Q! Oh and you too Ttmft *What's that stand for anyways?
She still hasn't replied so I'm guessing everybody is else is taking advantage of her desperation. LOL.
-
03-08-22 15:22 #25490Senior Member

Posts: 867Jordan
I saw her once, it wasnt a bad session and I would have repeated for the 60 she charged, but she is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with. All of her texts are like that jibberish! She does have a nice body, but her face is not as cute. However, she let me do anything I wanted, except Greek, with no complaints or rushing.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:06 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 119She's a nice person but.
She has some serious mental issues. Plus her candy usage ain't helping.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 12:28 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 560Which Nikki
Think we have 5-6 Nikki's selling it in Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by Howasoccer47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





