Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25490

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂
    I saw her once, it wasnt a bad session and I would have repeated for the 60 she charged, but she is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with. All of her texts are like that jibberish! She does have a nice body, but her face is not as cute. However, she let me do anything I wanted, except Greek, with no complaints or rushing.

  2. #25489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    She's a nice person but.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂
    She has some serious mental issues. Plus her candy usage ain't helping.

  3. #25488

    Which Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Any interested in doing an mmf sesh w nikki lmk.
    Think we have 5-6 Nikki's selling it in Jacksonville.

  4. #25487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    So So Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    Based on this ad, it appears that's she's fallen off since my one and only visit with her back in October. I was considering a repeat visit too. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/200279573890.
    Desperate enough where she advertises needing "fenny"/ A couple of her words are takened from a shakened Scrabble box / Complaining that she can't do anything right and noone will come see her. Lordy🙄.

    Who's desperate enough to use their credit card? Not I. LOL.

    Oh BTW, I just texted her. I want to see what kind of deal her desperate ass can offer me😂

  5. #25486

    Re: Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    Yes, she is. Each time I paid her a visit, I left satisfied. She didn't rush me, her hygiene was good and it was an open menu. If you like spinners though, she's not for you. Not a BBW but she does have some meat on her bones.

  6. #25485

    Jezebel is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    She has received several good reports, though I haven't seen any in the last couple of months.

  7. #25484

    Rachel / Jordan

    Based on this ad, it appears that's she's fallen off since my one and only visit with her back in October. I was considering a repeat visit too. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/200279573890.

  8. #25483
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17  [View Original Post]
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
    Yes she is legit.

  9. #25482

    Has anyone partake?

    Has anyone tried yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220306-123425_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #25481
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #25480

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Yes 100% correct, my bad. Hartley is jezabel.
    Is Jezebel legit.

    I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.

  12. #25479

    Broken link

    The link you posted is either broken or a link to an error message.

    Try posting a different link.

    - Stay safe gents!

  13. #25478

    About this phucked up culture of entitled sex workers

    So, let me preface this by saying, I had no intentions on seeing this girl, especially once she quoted me $200 for a damn qv! After getting this information, I decided to see just how ridiculous she was. After this quote, I asked how much for a hh visit and this witch said $300! I decided to play the game some more, so I asked if she could shave off $20--you know, to see what she would say. "No" she said, because her prices are firm! Then I asked if she could send a whole body, unfiltered, verification pic--mind you, I did not ask for a nude pic! "Nope", can't do that either. Of course, she wanted me to send a pic of me--yeah, send a pic to a sex worker! Laughable! Pathetic!

    I then texted her and said to her that my $300 must be pocket change to her because I am only asking for a mere simple pic and you can't provide it?! I mean, $300 gents for a hh visit which would have probably lasted less than 15 minutes! Gents, this is how bad this so-called hobby has gotten. This is the shish we are putting up with! This should inform us how phucked up this so-called hobby is! I should mention that she did offer to send me a pic from her stock of pics she already had taken--yeah, like this would assure me that she really looks like her ad pics in person! What a mess. Someone made a good point today--at least we are able to save our hard earned money! As far as I am concerned, these heifers can kick rocks! I am not that desperate!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/876831623822
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails redred.jpg‎  

  14. #25477

  15. #25476

    Mmf

    Any interested in doing an mmf sesh w nikki lmk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape