Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 41293
-
03-08-22 10:14 #25483Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes she is legit.
Originally Posted by SuperSoldier17
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:13 #25482Senior Member

Posts: 36Has anyone partake?
Has anyone tried yet?
-
03-08-22 08:33 #25481Senior Member

Posts: 348[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-08-22 08:02 #25480Regular Member

Posts: 20Legit?
Is Jezebel legit.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
I don't live in Jax anymore, about 2 hours away, now, but will be visiting next month.
-
03-08-22 00:18 #25479Senior Member

Posts: 118Broken link
The link you posted is either broken or a link to an error message.
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]
Try posting a different link.
- Stay safe gents!
-
03-07-22 21:55 #25478Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this phucked up culture of entitled sex workers
So, let me preface this by saying, I had no intentions on seeing this girl, especially once she quoted me $200 for a damn qv! After getting this information, I decided to see just how ridiculous she was. After this quote, I asked how much for a hh visit and this witch said $300! I decided to play the game some more, so I asked if she could shave off $20--you know, to see what she would say. "No" she said, because her prices are firm! Then I asked if she could send a whole body, unfiltered, verification pic--mind you, I did not ask for a nude pic! "Nope", can't do that either. Of course, she wanted me to send a pic of me--yeah, send a pic to a sex worker! Laughable! Pathetic!
I then texted her and said to her that my $300 must be pocket change to her because I am only asking for a mere simple pic and you can't provide it?! I mean, $300 gents for a hh visit which would have probably lasted less than 15 minutes! Gents, this is how bad this so-called hobby has gotten. This is the shish we are putting up with! This should inform us how phucked up this so-called hobby is! I should mention that she did offer to send me a pic from her stock of pics she already had taken--yeah, like this would assure me that she really looks like her ad pics in person! What a mess. Someone made a good point today--at least we are able to save our hard earned money! As far as I am concerned, these heifers can kick rocks! I am not that desperate!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/876831623822
-
03-07-22 20:07 #25477Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone partake?
-
03-07-22 18:15 #25476Senior Member

Posts: 45Mmf
Any interested in doing an mmf sesh w nikki lmk.
-
03-07-22 17:36 #25475Senior Member

Posts: 554Smh
I read these reviews and it's crazy. That's why I got to the point I stick with one provider. I have been seeing Monique only for the past few months. She's reliable, sexy and amazing, well that's my opinion. I just got tried of the junkies, thief's and just plain garbage. I'm so sorry that happened to you bro.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 09:23 #25474Senior Member

Posts: 68You got to link or phone number. Something for us to go on other than just "Sarah".
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 04:27 #25473Senior Member

Posts: 534Sarah
Any info or a dream this candy looks very tempting.
-
03-06-22 23:32 #25472Senior Member

Posts: 653True there is a upside to jax I have to admit to me personally the strip club scene is pretty great here. Especially compared to Orlando believe me you can't even touch the women in o-town.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
While Orlando the massage scene is top notch, it's literally something from your most wildest dreams in there. So worth it I need to go again soon, definitely need to get a passport I've heard some remarkable things in South America mainly just Columbia and Peru.
-
03-06-22 20:54 #25471Senior Member

Posts: 286There's a positive side to this Jax scene or lack thereof. I've definitely saved some Benji for maybe Otown or a trip to South America. Too much games in skip the game.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:56 #25470Senior Member

Posts: 653I definitely agree stg scene has went down dramatically. A significant price increase with no better service or quality. And when you even try to contact some barely respond or have you waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes. All this before even meeting her and when you do you get a rushed service with some disrespect in front of your face.
Originally Posted by JaxRogue
[View Original Post]
I've completely given up on stg it's beyond rare to find a good provider that's worth it.
-
03-06-22 13:18 #25469Senior Member

Posts: 1260Not A Blame Bro
It was my observation. Calm down.
Originally Posted by JaxRogue
[View Original Post]
I agree with your 2nd paragraph











Reply With Quote




