Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11229
-
03-08-22 01:17 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 78I am not sure how I got banned, I do know I was using "PPM" more like an idiot (but only like 4-5 times in the past few months). I block anyone immediately I have a negative interaction with. Though the last one before I got banned said I was too "Poor" because I didn't want to pay for her 800 GPS ppm. Maybe she went back and reported me? I figured a lot of the banning reported was probably people being rude to the girls or arguing with scammers. I am not sure to try again because I don't want to waste money. I did it all anonymous though, no credit card or my name or real email used.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 00:46 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think you might have to be under 60 to get that type of action. But we've all had a few freebies.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 00:43 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 5603I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 00:41 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 211This is a first class post, awesome advice; I just had a girl ask me how much I would be willing to pay and what type of arrangement I wanted and could not figure another way to say without using keywords that will get you banned like pay per meet, or per date, etc. I will be sure to use this. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:01 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 733Is she open to other SDs?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 21:48 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 1897Too late!
I completely understand. I never share my search, engage, and conversion techniques publicly. I immediately understood the value of the 5 step program and copied it into my files. However, I find I get better results when I adjust my program baed on certain characteristics. I also re-approach up to three times, after allowing some ripening period to pass. Each approach is intended to trigger a different interest / need. The women on the site adjust their expectations over time and their relative degree of success or failure. In any case, it's all good! You and I have different targets and hunting territories. Sharing techniques simply allows us to bring pleasure to a greater number of women. You are the Master; I am a mere padiwan learner.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
03-07-22 21:25 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks, I heard about this and was cautious for 2 years but lately a lot more women just throw it out there and I responded in kind. My mistake.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:14 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 414Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:18 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 414An absolute feast
SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
-
03-07-22 16:13 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 78Messed up, got banned
I got lax and used PPM during convos. I will probably take a break for a few months. How hard is it to get back on? I hate to try some methods and just end up out on $110 if SA still finds you and bans you again.
-
03-07-22 13:45 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 57Prepaid card
What prepaid card is everyone using for seekings monthly subscription. The Vanilla card isn't working for me.
-
03-06-22 17:39 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well my demographic is less high maintenance in general. But my tactics can still be applied to any price range to get a better deal overall.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:36 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 5603Borrow away. I once had my 5 step program posted on here but took it down. That was giving too much away.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:18 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 1897Rising Fortunes
I have noticed that the women on the site are starting to be more reasonable and eager than they were for the last eighteen months. The supply of women who are my sweet spot have not yet recovered but my engage and hit rates are improving every week. I think the ice jam is starting to break-up.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I have also noticed an unusual surge of 35-65 YO profiles. We joke about them but I am giving attention to the ones who seem to be younger, in good shape and not too wrinkly. I am treating them like they are Ashley Madison types. I tell them I am simply looking for a FWB relationship in which we both make each other happy. I shamelessly borrow some of the patter that HG has shared in the past. It works: I have nailed two who were really grateful and had me over to their place. Have not yet repeated but the experience was not so bad I would rule it out.
BAM.
-
03-06-22 14:09 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 1897Talking on the phone
If you are using GV or a texting app, no risk whatsoever. Do it. More importantly, consider adding videochat to your arsenal. You can videochat on SA for free and no effort. Let me share a quick story. I sometimes cruise SB just looking for profiles that are cross-posted on Seeking. I really like it when I find one with a video camera symbol in the corner. That means they have posted a "verification video. " Quite often these videos show a much less attractive woman than the glamour shots that are their profile pics. For some reason, these girls don't think to get dolled up for their videos and sometimes show some interesting backgrounds. I now try to get all my POTs on Seeking to give me a quick video chat. It costs nothing. They are already on the site. There is only one excuse for not doing it. ("I can't. I am at work right now. " Catch these when they get off.) It is a really good way to eliminate the scammers, time-wasters and women who are using pictures that are fake or years / pounds out of date. There may be some way they can capture my streaming image but the benefits outweigh the risk.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
Thoughts?
BAM.











Reply With Quote





