Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 11253
-
03-07-22 21:25 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks, I heard about this and was cautious for 2 years but lately a lot more women just throw it out there and I responded in kind. My mistake.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:14 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 414Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:18 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 414An absolute feast
SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
-
03-07-22 16:13 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 78Messed up, got banned
I got lax and used PPM during convos. I will probably take a break for a few months. How hard is it to get back on? I hate to try some methods and just end up out on $110 if SA still finds you and bans you again.
-
03-07-22 13:45 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 57Prepaid card
What prepaid card is everyone using for seekings monthly subscription. The Vanilla card isn't working for me.
-
03-06-22 17:39 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well my demographic is less high maintenance in general. But my tactics can still be applied to any price range to get a better deal overall.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:36 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 5603Borrow away. I once had my 5 step program posted on here but took it down. That was giving too much away.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:18 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 1897Rising Fortunes
I have noticed that the women on the site are starting to be more reasonable and eager than they were for the last eighteen months. The supply of women who are my sweet spot have not yet recovered but my engage and hit rates are improving every week. I think the ice jam is starting to break-up.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I have also noticed an unusual surge of 35-65 YO profiles. We joke about them but I am giving attention to the ones who seem to be younger, in good shape and not too wrinkly. I am treating them like they are Ashley Madison types. I tell them I am simply looking for a FWB relationship in which we both make each other happy. I shamelessly borrow some of the patter that HG has shared in the past. It works: I have nailed two who were really grateful and had me over to their place. Have not yet repeated but the experience was not so bad I would rule it out.
BAM.
-
03-06-22 14:09 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 1897Talking on the phone
If you are using GV or a texting app, no risk whatsoever. Do it. More importantly, consider adding videochat to your arsenal. You can videochat on SA for free and no effort. Let me share a quick story. I sometimes cruise SB just looking for profiles that are cross-posted on Seeking. I really like it when I find one with a video camera symbol in the corner. That means they have posted a "verification video. " Quite often these videos show a much less attractive woman than the glamour shots that are their profile pics. For some reason, these girls don't think to get dolled up for their videos and sometimes show some interesting backgrounds. I now try to get all my POTs on Seeking to give me a quick video chat. It costs nothing. They are already on the site. There is only one excuse for not doing it. ("I can't. I am at work right now. " Catch these when they get off.) It is a really good way to eliminate the scammers, time-wasters and women who are using pictures that are fake or years / pounds out of date. There may be some way they can capture my streaming image but the benefits outweigh the risk.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
Thoughts?
BAM.
-
03-03-22 20:23 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 414Go to the Vegas board, they have a better lay of the land there.
Originally Posted by SportsGuyRed
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 13:03 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 248HG,
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
You must have a way words! If I throw out figures like yours, I never get a reply! To each is own. Great to always read up on your success!
-
03-03-22 02:08 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have only been making half hearted attempts to meet anyone lately and have flaked on quite a few M&G's because they just weren't exactly what I was looking for. Today I was thinking fuck it I will just pay more. Within an hour I had 3 M&G's set at my usual rate with girls I had been casually persuing, that are right on my demographic. Patience can be a virtue.
And I still may offer more in the near future, as my fortunes have been rising. And I would like to just nail a few of these super hotties that have gently turned me down due to low balling. But I have about 10 girls that I could see that I have just put off. Also about a month ago my last real sb gf that left me two years ago called me. So that kind of put me in the mood of no one was good enough to even meet. But I'm over it.
-
03-02-22 22:43 #6456Regular Member

Posts: 10Vegas SA. Bare
I am going to Vegas in 2 weeks and looking to trade info. I can share UTR and SA info in NYC, Boston, and Miami.
Basically looking for BBFSCIP in Las Vegas on SA. Ideally over 25.
-
03-01-22 19:56 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 59You can also sign up for pre paid phone plan that's $20 to $30 annually and use a fake name if you're afraid of blackmail.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:30 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 414Her quotes are all over the place, I've had her for much less. She will also introduce you to her friends if she likes you enough.
Originally Posted by LuvToPop
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





