Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 888 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7482

    Fake Fake Fake

    The picture on this one are all over the internet.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/492777245547

    Stay safe.

  2. #7481

    Post down already!

    And there she was, gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/006074705381

    Has anyone ever seen her? Seems like I recall 1 review of her.

    Everytime I try to set something up, she conviniently isn't avaliable. Example, yesterday, I inquired about after 6 pm, which she replied she wasn't working past 6 pm. Today, I asked her how long would she be avaliable today, to which she said "I'm no longer avaliable today. ".

  3. #7480

    Time off

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any Lollipop ads recently. Has anyone been in touch with her?
    I'm taking some time off. I need to rehome an aggressive dog. This dog is not ok to be alone or have anyone around. I'll post with new number most likely after I handle this situation.

  4. #7479

    Any info on these two?


  5. #7478

    Any info on Missy?

    Anyone got info on this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/273406948019

    Goes by Missy.

  6. #7477

    Anyone?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/006074705381

    Has anyone ever seen her? Seems like I recall 1 review of her.

    Everytime I try to set something up, she conviniently isn't avaliable. Example, yesterday, I inquired about after 6 pm, which she replied she wasn't working past 6 pm. Today, I asked her how long would she be avaliable today, to which she said "I'm no longer avaliable today. ".

  7. #7476

    Lollipop

    I haven't seen any Lollipop ads recently. Has anyone been in touch with her?

  8. #7475

    Kharisma

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/953302119190

    So I saw her last night. She knew the motel address this time. BBJ, rest covered. I did see signs of a man staying with her, she even said something about her boyfriend. Before we started, she couldn't find a cover, asked me if I had one, which I didn't. So she calls him, and ask him to slide one under the door. Saw some "M. J. " on tv stand, and signs of other demons. In all honesty, if she was better prepared, didn't have a handler, and would leave the drugs alone, she could be top notch, but with all that, I seriously doubt I will return.

  9. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking2388  [View Original Post]
    I can't find my post from a few Weeks ago but I had a guy behind the door demanding money when I walked into an open door. Of the room.

    She was in the bathroom. Use caution.
    Find her link and post it.

  10. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/247894912819
    She was in Columbia and Greenvile at the same time and I couldn't verify her. I passed she was also at a house and I said hell no.

  11. #7472

    Black the Berry the Sweeter the juice

    Any intel on this one? Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/247894912819

  12. #7471

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/440001421326

    Didn't see any reviews on her, so figured I would do a recon for the team. Well, drove the hour plus to Greenville, and she goes silent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/953302119190

    So I reached out to her. At least she would reply, but was slow about it. Even after telling her I was on call this weekend, was still slow. She told me what motel she was staying at, but when I asked her the address so I could put it in my GPS, she said she didn't know the address.
    I think for the 2nd one I would have Googled the name.

  13. #7470

    Struck out. Again

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/440001421326

    Didn't see any reviews on her, so figured I would do a recon for the team. Well, drove the hour plus to Greenville, and she goes silent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/953302119190

    So I reached out to her. At least she would reply, but was slow about it. Even after telling her I was on call this weekend, was still slow. She told me what motel she was staying at, but when I asked her the address so I could put it in my GPS, she said she didn't know the address.

    These women really do not seem to want busisness, or repeat busisness do they?

  14. #7469

    Skylar / Jade

    I saw this one this morning. Not her pics but she looks good. Easy setup. She was cautious about uncle LEO. Qv was 100 and Hhr was 150. Everything covered and had to bring my own cover. CBJ to start was pretty good then DATY was really good we both enjoyed. Then multiple positions were had and a good finish. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/978832523366

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/978832523366

  15. #7468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I don't know, IBet. I'll reach out to her and ask. I never do that particular thing with working girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a lot of fun. I love the short ones. Her menu on STG is pretty sparse, but you mentioned one of the things I want. Do you know if DATY is on the table? Anyway, may have to give her a go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape