Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 13300
-
03-03-22 12:44 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 1206Mira Mira on the wall.
Who can take it to the balls? Meaning your pinochle. I've seen this gal several times before and have even reviewed her. She doesn't advertise often so when I saw her ad I thought I would do the gentlemanly thing and remind you perverts that you can have a good ol' time with her. She is easy to connect with, real, no pimperoos, etc. I think she has a cute face for a woman who has had a tough-ass life. I've kissed her. She's passionate. Her lips and tongue treated my wiener like [Deleted by Admin]. Drained them of ammunition out and left them helpless. Seriously, she is a skilled suckstress. I've never engaged in intercoursular relations with her. I've only had beejes because once I find a good one I stay in that lane. I'm not sure I want to see her totally nekkid anyway. We have a good thing with her succulent chest globes in my hands while her pouty lips encourage the cum out of my jizzstick. My pervs, if you respect your winkie-dink, you could do worse than to trust it to Mira.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/036964529536
-
03-03-22 10:02 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 277Not me. Was going to the other day but got those vibes. Here's her STG ad.
Originally Posted by VinDiesel666
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/577370653499
-
03-03-22 09:55 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 277None here Mav, sorry.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 07:42 #7447Banned Member

Posts: 367Naaaaa
I went to see her once, the ads are hyped up about how great she is. I wasn't impressed. It was not erotic at all. Definitely not as advertised. No way would I ever repeat!!
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 19:09 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 533Anyone
I'm sure I've seen a review on this on, but I can't find one, does anyone have any intel?.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/707746271196
-
03-02-22 17:42 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks for the insight
We appreciate your review and over the years she's posted from time to time but when reading her list of activities she may enjoy the bdsm always made me hesitate. Your statement of her doing the exact opposite always played into my decision not to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 16:36 #7444Regular Member

Posts: 3Attempted robbery
I can't find my post from a few Weeks ago but I had a guy behind the door demanding money when I walked into an open door. Of the room.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
She was in the bathroom. Use caution.
-
03-02-22 15:57 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 48Looks shady
Looks shady and many posts with different pics and also a post of review of herself most certainly with praises to the moon and back. Any senior member tried her? I'm skeptical about this one.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:37 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 160Agreed. I never got that whole $$ thing either. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by DirkDirk
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 14:50 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 229https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/564872753594
Decided to check this one out. Hotel near 385. Very chatty. Asks what you want and don't want, and then does the opposite. Pics are a couple decades out of date. Booked an hour for $$. Prob won't repeat.
-
03-02-22 14:40 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 229When I chatted with her, for the previously mentioned services, she quote me $$ / hr. Not sure where the $$ thing came from. I've seen several people say $$ (and I think all but one moved on to a different provider.)
Originally Posted by DirkDirk
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:25 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 179Sorry for the confusion. She quoted my 400 not 200.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:12 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 38What
How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".
-
03-02-22 13:11 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 155Since when is $$ = 400? As far as I'm aware $$ = 200. Which $200 an hour is fair.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:11 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 281$$
Totally not a 4 C Note gal. LOL Agreed! .
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-740-0638










Reply With Quote






