Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 13318
-
03-07-22 13:33 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 178New Ad
I saw this one yesterday. Ask for rates qv 150. Hh 200. Hr 250. I opted for Hhr. She sends location. I arrive and she sends room number. I walk in and she is beautiful. Pics are accurate maybe a few pounds heavier (10-15 lbs). She is dressed in sexy outfit. I pay donation and lay on the bed. She takes her top off and she starts a HJ. Goes for and few minutes then ask if I want to upgrade. I already paid 200. She wanted a 100 more for CBJ and 300 more for FS. I stuck with the hh and cut my losses. Hope this helps someone out. YMMV.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/584870632967
-
03-07-22 06:58 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 83Fake Fake Fake
The picture on this one are all over the internet.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/492777245547
Stay safe.
-
03-06-22 21:07 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 60Post down already!
And there she was, gone.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 18:11 #7480Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Time off
I'm taking some time off. I need to rehome an aggressive dog. This dog is not ok to be alone or have anyone around. I'll post with new number most likely after I handle this situation.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 15:40 #7479Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on these two?
Missy.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/273406948019
No name but Snapchat is Liyahbaeby.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/013190972238
Thanks.
-
03-06-22 15:09 #7478Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on Missy?
Anyone got info on this one?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/273406948019
Goes by Missy.
-
03-06-22 14:20 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 450Anyone?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/006074705381
Has anyone ever seen her? Seems like I recall 1 review of her.
Everytime I try to set something up, she conviniently isn't avaliable. Example, yesterday, I inquired about after 6 pm, which she replied she wasn't working past 6 pm. Today, I asked her how long would she be avaliable today, to which she said "I'm no longer avaliable today. ".
-
03-06-22 13:30 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 323Lollipop
I haven't seen any Lollipop ads recently. Has anyone been in touch with her?
-
03-06-22 08:16 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 450Kharisma
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/953302119190
So I saw her last night. She knew the motel address this time. BBJ, rest covered. I did see signs of a man staying with her, she even said something about her boyfriend. Before we started, she couldn't find a cover, asked me if I had one, which I didn't. So she calls him, and ask him to slide one under the door. Saw some "M. J. " on tv stand, and signs of other demons. In all honesty, if she was better prepared, didn't have a handler, and would leave the drugs alone, she could be top notch, but with all that, I seriously doubt I will return.
-
03-06-22 07:52 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1821Find her link and post it.
Originally Posted by Looking2388
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 07:46 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 1821She was in Columbia and Greenvile at the same time and I couldn't verify her. I passed she was also at a house and I said hell no.
Originally Posted by TallyGuy850
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 16:17 #7472Regular Member

Posts: 9Black the Berry the Sweeter the juice
Any intel on this one? Thanks in advance!
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/247894912819
-
03-05-22 10:52 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 99Google
I think for the 2nd one I would have Googled the name.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 07:52 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 450Struck out. Again
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/440001421326
Didn't see any reviews on her, so figured I would do a recon for the team. Well, drove the hour plus to Greenville, and she goes silent.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/953302119190
So I reached out to her. At least she would reply, but was slow about it. Even after telling her I was on call this weekend, was still slow. She told me what motel she was staying at, but when I asked her the address so I could put it in my GPS, she said she didn't know the address.
These women really do not seem to want busisness, or repeat busisness do they?
-
03-04-22 11:19 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 178Skylar / Jade
I saw this one this morning. Not her pics but she looks good. Easy setup. She was cautious about uncle LEO. Qv was 100 and Hhr was 150. Everything covered and had to bring my own cover. CBJ to start was pretty good then DATY was really good we both enjoyed. Then multiple positions were had and a good finish. YMMV.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/978832523366
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/978832523366











Reply With Quote





