Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10417
-
03-09-22 20:05 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 392Does Cocktails Remind You Of.
I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just tonight. But I swear Cocktails reminds me of The Pony for some reason.
It's really strange. Just too many similarities tonight.
-
03-09-22 20:05 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 226I don't get it. If you don't want to be "harassed for money" and you want a dark corner to hide from the strippers, what are you doing in a strip club?
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:35 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 392White Chick In Cocktails.
Okay, I have no idea what her name is, but this chick is next level cold. And I'm sure everybody agrees that's an automatic thumbs down. I actually went in my wallet to get some singles for this chick. So did about one or two other dudes, but this chick feels that being "business as usual" is the attitude to have. No. Fucking. Good.
I'm going to sit here for a little while longer. I'm drunk. I am NOT giving up another penny. And these girls have themselves to blame. Unless something extreme happens, I'm done reporting for the night.
E. X.
-
03-08-22 23:16 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 392Cocktails Report. Geez!
11:15 pm.
Empty club. Don't ask me why, but I'm trying to see what this lone white chick is about. Big ass, looks to be in her late 30's. Let's see how this turns out.
E. X.
-
03-08-22 22:49 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 392Cocktails. Bullshit Alert!!
White bartender. Tattoos "Rock" on the back of her left leg. "Star" on the back of her left leg. Seriously bullshit attitude. I was trying to figure out how many singles I needed and she just huffed and turned her back, went to the register before I said anything and gave me what she wanted to give me. Keep an eye out for this one, guys. Something's telling me this isn't a one off.
By the way, if I'm misspelling anything. I'm drunk.
E. X.
-
03-08-22 22:25 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 392Follow Up Inside Cocktails.
Okay. White chick went away when she saw I had no money.
The club is empty. Like empty. This is weird for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm not used to how things go down here. But either way, I'm just sitting alone and not interested in spending any money. Going through too much crap to be worried about much else. So I'm getting drunk.
Anyway, enough about my boring life.
Cocktails is dead right now, but it's still early (benefit of the doubt).
This white chick keeps coming over. Hold on.
Okay. Chased her away again.
Anyway, I can see some potential in here, even though nobody cares about this spot. Give me about a month. Let's see what I can make happen for you guys.
But for right now. This white chick is a fucking garbage ass attitude annoyance. This is what happens when you hang around hood rats too long and think that is how you are supposed to address men.
To be continued.
E. X.
-
03-08-22 21:50 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 392In Cocktails. Again.
Ho. Ly. Shit! It's not even funny how empty it is in here right now. It's 9:49 pm. I'm pretty much the only guy in here and I'm trying to find a dark corner to hide in to avoid being harassed for money. It's not that bad, but I'm just not putting anything past anyone at this point since it's so empty.
Uh oh. White chick just found me.
-
03-08-22 15:37 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 392Actually no, I haven't been complaining about Cocktails. Even when I was here back in 2014-2015, I still wasn't complaining. I've been reporting what I've been seeing. That's all. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]
Also, it actually is the only club I can get to without a car. The dumbest thing a human can do, in a city THIS big, with a bus system THIS bad that actually stops running 30 minutes after midnight, would be to take either a bus, or an expensive ass uber to one of these clubs. Talk about counterproductive. The money you spend in the club is bad enough, but to add on the cost of an uber back and forth would be insane.
I haven't had a bad time in Cocktails yet. I mean, it hasn't been good yet either, but it hasn't been anything regrettable as of yet. Truth be told I can't stand the remodeled club or the fact that they turned it into a hood spot, but I'm willing to let this play itself out to see what happens. I just need someone to cut the tongue out of the mouth of the clown with the mic who won't shut the fuck up, and get a DJ who actually knows what music is and I'll be fine.
-
03-08-22 09:50 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 129Word Up on Cocktails
No one cares about this club. You've been posting and complaining about it for years, but if my memory doesn't fail me, you think it's the only place you can go because you don't have a car. Well there's buses and Uber. Find your way over to Wackos, Emperors, Sinsations, or the Doll House and maybe you will have something positive to report.
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 08:58 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 1055Anyone smell a white knight?
Or maybe it's a scent of captain save a hoe.
-
03-07-22 00:34 #9357Regular Member

Posts: 19Sasha
She's moved on. Got a real job and BF.
-
03-06-22 23:24 #9356Regular Member

Posts: 19Sasha at Wackos
She's getting out of the game. Found a new guy and is moving on.
Originally Posted by Crimson0704
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:09 #9355Regular Member

Posts: 19She's dating a new guy. Won't be at the club for long.
Originally Posted by Crimson69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 17:29 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 392Cocktails Again.
5:25 pm.
Okay. Damn near every one of these chicks have the "I'm just here so I don't get fined" look and attitude about them. And I mean ALL of them. They're acting like they don't want to be here. Could that be because their drug dealer buddies aren't here yet?
I don't know why the hell I'm in here right now. Leaving soon.
E. X.
-
03-04-22 15:20 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 392In Cocktails Right Now. Reporting.
It's 3:14 pm. I was told that the afternoon scene is more laid back. Well yeah, it definitely is. It's to the point of being disgusting. Meaning, the girls are clinging HARD to "certain" dudes. I've been sitting here at a table alone (and kinda drunk) right now for quite a while now with zero attention. I'll admit, when I first walked in and went to the bar, a girl came up and said hello (albeit with the "ugh. This dude looks broke" on the entire time), but that was freaking glacier cold.
There are a handful of girls in here right now, but they clearly have their favorites. I'm kinda drunk and I still have one cup in front of me. Doesn't look like anything is going to come from this.
By the way fellas. Since I live close by now, expect a LOT of reports from Cocktails (since apparently nobody gives a shit about this spot).
E. X.










Reply With Quote






