Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 104 of 695 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 10417
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8872
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteSouth  [View Original Post]
    There is a Cuban girl at the Doll House that goes by that name or at least something close to it. Thin girl big fake boobs.
    Ok, it might be her. I wasn't 100% sure she was asian, so yeah she definitely could be Cuban. Plus she def is thin with big boobs.

  2. #8871
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    Went to DH over the weekend. Saw this Asian I never seen before. I think her name is Katrina or Katarina? Anyone had VIP with her before?
    There is a Cuban girl at the Doll House that goes by that name or at least something close to it. Thin girl big fake boobs.

  3. #8870
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    Was this day-shift or night?

    Thanks,

    NMJ.
    It was night shift.

  4. #8869

    Asian at Dollhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    Went to DH over the weekend. Saw this Asian I never seen before. I think her name is Katrina or Katarina? Anyone had VIP with her before?
    Was this day-shift or night?

    Thanks,

    NMJ.

  5. #8868

    Asian at DH

    Went to DH over the weekend. Saw this Asian I never seen before. I think her name is Katrina or Katarina? Anyone had VIP with her before?

  6. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by Datboi  [View Original Post]
    I'm 90% sure I saw her yesterday at sins. If not, it was some older big tittied mature chick that checks all the Cheyenne boxes.
    Could be Saundra that you saw.

  7. #8866

    Savannah at Wackos

    Has anyone met Savannah at Wackos. Young, real pretty eyes, shoulder length brown hair, a few small tats. Works the evening 7pm to close.

    I'm trying to find out if she gives any extras in the back or even better willing to do house visits.

    Any input is appreciated.

    - DonJon.

  8. #8865
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    She's typically there day shift.
    If you pay her alot she will do take out but it won't be cheap.

  9. #8864

    Sasha at Wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson69  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have any info on Sasha from Wackos. Usually works day shift.
    She's typically there day shift.

  10. #8863

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for Cheyenne as well. I heard she was at Sins only on Friday but I've never seen her. Her friend Raven at DH said she retired.
    I'm 90% sure I saw her yesterday at sins. If not, it was some older big tittied mature chick that checks all the Cheyenne boxes.

  11. #8862

    Guess the latina are gone now

    Went here to wackos hoping to see some thick Latin women (just love them). But here this Monday night it's just average prissy stuck up white girls with some alright looking bodies. They're not even Instagram hot just honestly chicks you'd see in the mall shopping for American eagle.

  12. #8861

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1  [View Original Post]
    No clue if I spelled that correctly but has anyone seen Cheyenne? She used to work at Doll House for years then some post said she was dancing somewhere on Fridays? She is a more mature lady with dark hair little thick with heavy chest. Believe she had a daughter that danced as well. Any help is appreciated.
    I've been looking for Cheyenne as well. I heard she was at Sins only on Friday but I've never seen her. Her friend Raven at DH said she retired.

  13. #8860

    My bad. I posted on The Massage sit about Wacko's-Shy and &Seven

    What two great "hot" dancers. Wonderful VIP.

    - Shy _ Cuban that looks Filipina, white, bright smile, great bubble but. I found her accidently after missing her fantastic services for a year. Was a regular visit for 2 years. Beautiful. Works until 5 pm most days.

    - Seven- Hot dark skinned island girl with the best smile. Another smoking body. There tonight, usually 4-11 pm. She likes interest in her and she opens up yo you like a beautiful flower. Great in VIP <if she likes you.

    I can not get enough of both.

  14. #8859

    Cheyenne

    No clue if I spelled that correctly but has anyone seen Cheyenne? She used to work at Doll House for years then some post said she was dancing somewhere on Fridays? She is a more mature lady with dark hair little thick with heavy chest. Believe she had a daughter that danced as well. Any help is appreciated.

  15. #8858

    Wackos

    Hey does anyone have any info on Sasha from Wackos. Usually works day shift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape