Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 695 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9097

    Sins Afternoon

    Went there and saw they had a new Bartender there. Short blonde with Double DD's. Her name is April and she said she used to dance at SS over 5 years ago using Lindsey as her name. I never seen her there before, but most likely I went on times she wasn't working. Anyway I asked if she would be able to give dances since I know sometimes they can. She said she can give dances, but not at the moment because it was kind of busy which it was. As soon as it became steady she came up to me to ask if I was ready and said Yeah. When we got in the back she has a really nice body, but her dances leave a lot to be desired for. I didn't push for extras because I could just tell she is not the playful type. Could be wrong and maybe she would be more open once she gets to know you, but just got 2 dances and tipped her an extra $10 on top of the dances. She thanked me and I stayed at the club for a bit before I left. Dunno know if I would get anymore dances from her in the future, but you never know. Oh, I asked her when she works and she said usually Tue, Wed, and Sat in the afternoon.

  2. #9096

    Sasha at Wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You really need info just ask her. She's an open book buddy.
    Sasha will answer any questions you have. I see her there every time I go for lunch. She literally wears a bikini bottom that doesn't leave much to your imagination.

  3. #9095

    Sasha at wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson0704  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Sasha from wackos day shift.
    LOL. You really need info just ask her. She's an open book buddy.

  4. #9094

    Sasha at wackos

    Does anyone have any info on Sasha from wackos day shift.

  5. #9093
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    What day / time was this? Is she day shift or night?
    It was night shift around 9 pm. I've only ever seen her on night shift.

  6. #9092

    Rachel / Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Just got out of Wacko's seems like the Cuban talent there has gotten even better. Solicited a gorgeous Cuban named Rachel. Blonde hair mid 20's small waist B-C cups, very curvy pretty face. We went back and got a dance she asked if I was police and I responded no. She then stroked junior and propositioned FS in the VIP for $250. I was considering it but only had $180 in my pocket. I then asked if I could do takeout but she only wants to do extras in the club. Not really my thing considering I enjoy some privacy and don't like being rushed. She was super hot though I really almost made the plunge.

    Does anyone know of any Wacko's girls that reliably do takeout? I want higher tier talent and don't mind if there's a bit of a cost for a quality girl.
    What day / time was this? Is she day shift or night?

  7. #9091

    Rachel is Gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Just got out of Wacko's seems like the Cuban talent there has gotten even better. Solicited a gorgeous Cuban named Rachel. Blonde hair mid 20's small waist B-C cups, very curvy pretty face. We went back and got a dance she asked if I was police and I responded no. She then stroked junior and propositioned FS in the VIP for $250. I was considering it but only had $180 in my pocket. I then asked if I could do takeout but she only wants to do extras in the club. Not really my thing considering I enjoy some privacy and don't like being rushed. She was super hot though I really almost made the plunge.

    Does anyone know of any Wacko's girls that reliably do takeout? I want higher tier talent and don't mind if there's a bit of a cost for a quality girl.
    Unfortunately when I met her she asked me for a VIP within the first 30 seconds so I said NO THANKS, BUT SHE'S HOT, so for $250 I would have wanted to fuck her pussy so bad!

  8. #9090
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been given the info cause I'm starting to think he full of shit!
    I'm suspecting it was her herself, trying to advertise on the low. Sort of a loophole for "I don't normally do this or would consider it, but my friend said it would help".

    Only a few post, and the others are asking about a single chick.
    Could be wrong. But I knew a lot of dancers (wife was one) and I cannot think of one that would be cool with a guy going "Hey I know you was short on money, so I decided to help and told guys on a site they could smash you for cash..you're cool with that right?"

  9. #9089
    Just got out of Wacko's seems like the Cuban talent there has gotten even better. Solicited a gorgeous Cuban named Rachel. Blonde hair mid 20's small waist B-C cups, very curvy pretty face. We went back and got a dance she asked if I was police and I responded no. She then stroked junior and propositioned FS in the VIP for $250. I was considering it but only had $180 in my pocket. I then asked if I could do takeout but she only wants to do extras in the club. Not really my thing considering I enjoy some privacy and don't like being rushed. She was super hot though I really almost made the plunge.

    Does anyone know of any Wacko's girls that reliably do takeout? I want higher tier talent and don't mind if there's a bit of a cost for a quality girl.

  10. #9088

    F. O. S'

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been given the info cause I'm starting to think he full of shit!
    Full Of Shit 4 sure! I reached out about contact info and got nothing. Could be that she got cold feet and didn't want to follow through.
    That's no reason for the fellow hobbyist to leave is all hanging.

    NFM.

  11. #9087

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been given the info cause I'm starting to think he full of shit!
    I sent a msg and received nada.

  12. #9086

    Chelsea Ann Nackino?

    Was a stripper turned bartender working at Overtime and SOS and other Westside bars. Another have her as a friend with benefits?

  13. #9085

    New to the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    But, I'd be happy to throw some extra cash her way. PM me.

  14. #9084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Always happy to help

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Pm please.

  15. #9083

    Pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Need some.info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape