Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 24022
-
03-06-22 11:15 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 20077:45 am 03/06/2022
Nowtaney empty. Drove down Nebraska towards Hillsborough and no workers. Activity around the Haven but nothing worth investigating. Back up Nebraska turned on Sitka, spotted Miami Sarah, wasted and some thin Latina looking chick. I struck out again. Headed home.
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
03-06-22 10:41 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 51Yes that is Bella.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 09:55 #20915Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
Has her phone back for those trying to reach her.
-
03-06-22 01:34 #20914Banned Member

Posts: 5343Yes it is.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 01:04 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 2166Saw Stephanie VEgas Dumpster diving behind the family dollar. Was getting some boxes. Drove around, but then she vanished, and realized she was walking up towards Fletcher with a ton of boxes.
Tried to do a uturn, but she vanished again, I guess into the MH park.
There was another gilr in the area, white, dark hair, about 5'5. She was at the bus station. I know she wasn't waiting for the bus as one came and left. I've seen her walking around (even peed on the side of the road at the RR crossing) and even walking in Dover!
She has a round face, that's the best I can describe. Tried looking on arrest reports but I've never seen her on it even yrs back.
-
03-05-22 22:38 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 176Yes it is. Does she have her phone back? I will be in Tampa this week and I want to paint those tonsils.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 14:49 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this Bella
Wondering if this is Bella.
-
03-05-22 11:05 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 70Gloria
Just dropped her off. Her BBBJ, was a little rough. Did the FS. I wore a cover but she was open without it. She was tight but there was a little stink. I probably overpaid 50.
-
03-05-22 10:56 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 272Theartist20
Looks are deceiving. She is half jew and extremely smart. Had you met her years ago back in Town and Country you would feel different about her. She was oh, so OMG hot.
Originally Posted by ColdDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 09:22 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 40Lady bug
She was in the Texaco station when I was at the light on Fowler and Nebraska.
I pick her up, she looks ok, performant was good.
I got digit for the asociación LOL.
-
03-05-22 05:28 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 70That's Heidi, I pass by her all the time. Now I know just to keep going, LOL. But looks can be deceiving.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 18:51 #20906Senior Member

Posts: 1475Heidi redux
Went out for a short cruise this afternoon, slim Pickens.
However, I did see Heidi in all her chubby glory.
-
03-04-22 16:46 #20905Senior Member

Posts: 1765Nebraska Is Not That Dry
For all you guys that think Nebraska is dried up, that has not been my experience. But you do have to put in the time and effort. I scooped up Jackie a couple of days ago around 10 PM by Frontier Park, got a nice BBBJ, then dropped her off at the Family Dollar. Early this morning around 3 AM, I snagged that older blonde, Amanda, around the 7-11 at 109th and had her raw dawg six ways to Sunday. Dropped her off at a nearby trailer park. I've seen plenty of other girls out at different times even if I did pass them up or got out scooped. LOL.
-
03-04-22 15:22 #20904Senior Member

Posts: 1475She is always out early afternoon in the Nebraska / Annie area. I am not into the chubbies, so I would never pick her up, but also I don't do girls that are mentally ill.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her, it was scary to see. She was crying and slapping herself in the face, alternating open and closed fist.
-
03-04-22 12:44 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 1991Chantel
As I have mentioned before, she is a crack addict, and will sometimes stay up for days at a time. She is hit or miss when it comes to being "ready" for a FS type of date. I only do BBBJ's now, and help her out with "hygiene supplies, and cokes". Don't know where she is going to end up on this road, would like to see her pull out of it. Her and Diamond were my favorites, but Diamond now is falling fast.
Originally Posted by JasonG76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






