Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 24022
-
03-04-22 00:50 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 2165And who do I see out today.
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
Heidi!
Walking down the street slapping her own head like she's a pimp and pissed at herself for not giving herself the money.
-
03-03-22 09:30 #20901Senior Member

Posts: 527Heidi
3 . 2 for BBBJ and. 1 for room.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 00:59 #20900Senior Member

Posts: 2165She looks like she's lost weight. Hopefully you didn't overspend. She's quoted me as low as $20 for Greek lessons. Never partook as she was a bit on the crazy side when she offered that to me.
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:22 #20899Banned Member

Posts: 5343Was she cute? Go back and try again man! C'Mon., up your game! LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 17:18 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 1475She was staying at the University Motel. Since her phone is off, I tried stopping by the room she was at yesterday, knocked on the door, a pretty girl opened the door. She said "I am NOT the girl you are looking for!" So I guess perhaps a few others have stopped by as well.
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
She closed the door before I could determine if she was game.
-
03-02-22 16:17 #20897Banned Member

Posts: 5343Glad to see she's back in her old stomping grounds. Now she needs to get her phone back on.
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:20 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 527Diamond
Saw her at the Haven numerous times this morning hanging out outside her room. She was then spotted at the gas station.
Originally Posted by Juicer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:17 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 527Hiedi
Scooped up this late 20's blonde near Limbaugh and Neb. She is a little chubby but not fat, took direction very well and had her own in-call, an abandon house off Poinsettia near by. She states she has no phone but only comes out (around noon) when she needs $$. Oral skills could be a little more tender at the start but she does have good energy.
Not sure if there was a police operation being planned or not near the Burger King (Fowler / Neb). Five marked vehicles parked along with two tow flat bed trucks a short distance north of the pawn shop.
Be safe and careful.
The Pirate.
-
03-02-22 10:11 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 1151Look for "search thread."
Originally Posted by ColdDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 06:02 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 70Still trying
I'm very new to this site and I still can't figure out how to post, I was surprised to see my comment on here. Where do I go for the quick search? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:46 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 960A quick search of this forum found a pic for me
A quick search of this forum found a pic for me.
Originally Posted by ColdDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:33 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 144Chantel
Went and saw her yesterday. She is a nice gal. Nice body but some baby damage. She lives in a small shed. Agree with BBBJ but would not do BBFS even though offerred. After CFS really bad smell. She's cool and all but probably wouldn't repeat. Thanks for the chance to the mongers who gave me her number.
Originally Posted by SfJoe222
[View Original Post]
J.
-
03-01-22 06:50 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 70Lady bug
I'm still new to this and have no luck on Nebraska. Any pics would be helpful.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 18:56 #20889Banned Member

Posts: 5343Ladybug is back
I got her # for another day, her B. O was kicking today unfortunately. She has a working # for contributing mongers who are interested.
-
02-28-22 09:06 #20888Banned Member

Posts: 5343Can't blame them for trying right?
Originally Posted by Juicer1
[View Original Post]
You just have to think with the bigger head and hold firm on the doing street rate. They all try and hustle the weak.












Reply With Quote





