Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20917

    7:45 am 03/06/2022

    Nowtaney empty. Drove down Nebraska towards Hillsborough and no workers. Activity around the Haven but nothing worth investigating. Back up Nebraska turned on Sitka, spotted Miami Sarah, wasted and some thin Latina looking chick. I struck out again. Headed home.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  2. #20916
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this is Bella.
    Yes that is Bella.

  3. #20915

    Bella

    Has her phone back for those trying to reach her.

  4. #20914
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this is Bella.
    Yes it is.

  5. #20913
    Saw Stephanie VEgas Dumpster diving behind the family dollar. Was getting some boxes. Drove around, but then she vanished, and realized she was walking up towards Fletcher with a ton of boxes.

    Tried to do a uturn, but she vanished again, I guess into the MH park.

    There was another gilr in the area, white, dark hair, about 5'5. She was at the bus station. I know she wasn't waiting for the bus as one came and left. I've seen her walking around (even peed on the side of the road at the RR crossing) and even walking in Dover!

    She has a round face, that's the best I can describe. Tried looking on arrest reports but I've never seen her on it even yrs back.

  6. #20912
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this is Bella.
    Yes it is. Does she have her phone back? I will be in Tampa this week and I want to paint those tonsils.

  7. #20911

    Is this Bella

    Wondering if this is Bella.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220305_144631.jpg‎  

  8. #20910

    Gloria

    Just dropped her off. Her BBBJ, was a little rough. Did the FS. I wore a cover but she was open without it. She was tight but there was a little stink. I probably overpaid 50.

  9. #20909

    Theartist20

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    That's Heidi, I pass by her all the time. Now I know just to keep going, LOL. But looks can be deceiving.
    Looks are deceiving. She is half jew and extremely smart. Had you met her years ago back in Town and Country you would feel different about her. She was oh, so OMG hot.

  10. #20908

    Lady bug

    She was in the Texaco station when I was at the light on Fowler and Nebraska.

    I pick her up, she looks ok, performant was good.

    I got digit for the asociación LOL.

  11. #20907
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a short cruise this afternoon, slim Pickens.

    However, I did see Heidi in all her chubby glory.
    That's Heidi, I pass by her all the time. Now I know just to keep going, LOL. But looks can be deceiving.

  12. #20906

    Heidi redux

    Went out for a short cruise this afternoon, slim Pickens.

    However, I did see Heidi in all her chubby glory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220304_160050.jpg‎  

  13. #20905

    Nebraska Is Not That Dry

    For all you guys that think Nebraska is dried up, that has not been my experience. But you do have to put in the time and effort. I scooped up Jackie a couple of days ago around 10 PM by Frontier Park, got a nice BBBJ, then dropped her off at the Family Dollar. Early this morning around 3 AM, I snagged that older blonde, Amanda, around the 7-11 at 109th and had her raw dawg six ways to Sunday. Dropped her off at a nearby trailer park. I've seen plenty of other girls out at different times even if I did pass them up or got out scooped. LOL.

  14. #20904
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    And who do I see out today.

    Heidi!

    Walking down the street slapping her own head like she's a pimp and pissed at herself for not giving herself the money.
    She is always out early afternoon in the Nebraska / Annie area. I am not into the chubbies, so I would never pick her up, but also I don't do girls that are mentally ill.

    Last time I saw her, it was scary to see. She was crying and slapping herself in the face, alternating open and closed fist.

  15. #20903

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her yesterday. She is a nice gal. Nice body but some baby damage. She lives in a small shed. Agree with BBBJ but would not do BBFS even though offerred. After CFS really bad smell. She's cool and all but probably wouldn't repeat. Thanks for the chance to the mongers who gave me her number..
    As I have mentioned before, she is a crack addict, and will sometimes stay up for days at a time. She is hit or miss when it comes to being "ready" for a FS type of date. I only do BBBJ's now, and help her out with "hygiene supplies, and cokes". Don't know where she is going to end up on this road, would like to see her pull out of it. Her and Diamond were my favorites, but Diamond now is falling fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape