Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 13305
-
03-02-22 14:40 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 229When I chatted with her, for the previously mentioned services, she quote me $$ / hr. Not sure where the $$ thing came from. I've seen several people say $$ (and I think all but one moved on to a different provider.)
Originally Posted by DirkDirk
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:25 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 179Sorry for the confusion. She quoted my 400 not 200.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:12 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 38What
How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".
-
03-02-22 13:11 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 155Since when is $$ = 400? As far as I'm aware $$ = 200. Which $200 an hour is fair.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:11 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 281$$
Totally not a 4 C Note gal. LOL Agreed! .
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-740-0638
-
03-02-22 12:41 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 244$$
She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 12:32 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 281$$/ hr
$$/ hr sounds "market rate" to this 'ol Monger. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 12:25 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 100Price Isn't Right?
Johnny is a bit confused here.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
$$ is now considered "too high" for the above stated services?
Covered or not, that sounds fair to me. Does it not??
-
03-02-22 09:50 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 573Info
I'd check the Columbia board since that's where she's advertising.
Originally Posted by TheHill
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 08:29 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 68Pleasantly petite
Any experiences with this one?.
https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...l/548811356275
-
03-01-22 21:44 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 56Ad was down quick
I reported it and put on here. I think it was down just because I made it clear it was a scam to who ever was on othere end. If we could flush out more bs would be better for all.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 17:12 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 179I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:31 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 229Lydia
Not yet. Mostly due to scheduling concerns, but also price seemed a little high.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:09 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 277Did you see Lydia?
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:04 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 162This is why it's done this way
Thumbs up to you Sexy9197! The ad is down but because you also posted a screen shot of her ad we can still know who you were referring to. Good job!
Originally Posted by Sexy9197
[View Original Post]
LtB.








Reply With Quote






