Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 887 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.

    Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".
    When I chatted with her, for the previously mentioned services, she quote me $$ / hr. Not sure where the $$ thing came from. I've seen several people say $$ (and I think all but one moved on to a different provider.)

  2. #7439
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Johnny is a bit confused here.

    $$ is now considered "too high" for the above stated services?

    Covered or not, that sounds fair to me. Does it not??
    Sorry for the confusion. She quoted my 400 not 200.

  3. #7438

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.
    How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.

    Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".

  4. #7437
    Since when is $$ = 400? As far as I'm aware $$ = 200. Which $200 an hour is fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.

  5. #7436

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.
    Totally not a 4 C Note gal. LOL Agreed! .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-740-0638

  6. #7435

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    $$/ hr sounds "market rate" to this 'ol Monger. Just saying.
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.

  7. #7434

    $$/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    $$/ hr sounds "market rate" to this 'ol Monger. Just saying.

  8. #7433

    Price Isn't Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    Johnny is a bit confused here.

    $$ is now considered "too high" for the above stated services?

    Covered or not, that sounds fair to me. Does it not??

  9. #7432

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    I'd check the Columbia board since that's where she's advertising.

  10. #7431

    Pleasantly petite


  11. #7430

    Ad was down quick

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs up to you Sexy9197! The ad is down but because you also posted a screen shot of her ad we can still know who you were referring to. Good job!

    LtB.
    I reported it and put on here. I think it was down just because I made it clear it was a scam to who ever was on othere end. If we could flush out more bs would be better for all.

  12. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. Mostly due to scheduling concerns, but also price seemed a little high.
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B02A7D3A-5EF8-48A5-8A6A-4616DDC286F9.jpg‎  

  13. #7428

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Lydia?
    Not yet. Mostly due to scheduling concerns, but also price seemed a little high.

  14. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged a few texts. She's quick to respond, which is nice. Everything is covered, regardless of what the ad says. And she does not do GFE.

    Since she doesn't offer what I was looking for, she referred me to a friend of hers (Lydia) who doesn't require cover and does do GFE.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/033828110732

    May take a chance on this one.
    Did you see Lydia?

  15. #7426

    This is why it's done this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out to this one. Instantly when to deposit required and would not give location and when pushed gave a fake location. Asked for verification picture refused to give one with very simple request.

    Too bad thoes massive fun bags would be tons of fun.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/350348186540
    Thumbs up to you Sexy9197! The ad is down but because you also posted a screen shot of her ad we can still know who you were referring to. Good job!

    LtB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape