Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 887 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7435

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    $$/ hr sounds "market rate" to this 'ol Monger. Just saying.
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.

  2. #7434

    $$/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    $$/ hr sounds "market rate" to this 'ol Monger. Just saying.

  3. #7433

    Price Isn't Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    Johnny is a bit confused here.

    $$ is now considered "too high" for the above stated services?

    Covered or not, that sounds fair to me. Does it not??

  4. #7432

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    I'd check the Columbia board since that's where she's advertising.

  5. #7431

    Pleasantly petite


  6. #7430

    Ad was down quick

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs up to you Sexy9197! The ad is down but because you also posted a screen shot of her ad we can still know who you were referring to. Good job!

    LtB.
    I reported it and put on here. I think it was down just because I made it clear it was a scam to who ever was on othere end. If we could flush out more bs would be better for all.

  7. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. Mostly due to scheduling concerns, but also price seemed a little high.
    I passed on her as she was asking $$ for an hour. That would include GFE, DFK and DATY. It sounds like everything was covered too which was less than ideal. Her verification pic left me underwhelmed as well. To each his own though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B02A7D3A-5EF8-48A5-8A6A-4616DDC286F9.jpg‎  

  8. #7428

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Lydia?
    Not yet. Mostly due to scheduling concerns, but also price seemed a little high.

  9. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged a few texts. She's quick to respond, which is nice. Everything is covered, regardless of what the ad says. And she does not do GFE.

    Since she doesn't offer what I was looking for, she referred me to a friend of hers (Lydia) who doesn't require cover and does do GFE.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/033828110732

    May take a chance on this one.
    Did you see Lydia?

  10. #7426

    This is why it's done this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out to this one. Instantly when to deposit required and would not give location and when pushed gave a fake location. Asked for verification picture refused to give one with very simple request.

    Too bad thoes massive fun bags would be tons of fun.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/350348186540
    Thumbs up to you Sexy9197! The ad is down but because you also posted a screen shot of her ad we can still know who you were referring to. Good job!

    LtB.

  11. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had a similar experience with this one. Noticed she's running ad's again.
    If you ask me, her looks scream demons.

  12. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I have learned long time ago not to criticize other individuals for what their preferences whatever we are talking about what they find attractive or preferred sexual activities. Some people do get satisfaction from seeing their partner enjoy themselves with another individual and no one should criticize that person.

    Let's respect each other.
    I think he's giving alil enlightenment. Even in the original post he said she wanted to do so and he said he didn't need the money. Just seemed to be going with the flow.

  13. #7423

    ??

    Has anyone else had a similar experience with this one. Noticed she's running ad's again.

  14. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvillenftown  [View Original Post]
    Your being cuckholded and if my woman did that to me I'd throw her off a long pier into the ocean with a lead vest on. I find it disrespectful.
    I have learned long time ago not to criticize other individuals for what their preferences whatever we are talking about what they find attractive or preferred sexual activities. Some people do get satisfaction from seeing their partner enjoy themselves with another individual and no one should criticize that person.

    Let's respect each other.

  15. #7421

    Skin issues

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a year or so ago, but the last time, her body was covered in a rash\sores. She made up some excuse about an allergic reaction to the tanner, but I assumed it was drug related. Anyone see her recently and know if her skin cleared up? It was very off-putting and I got out of there asap!
    I was going to see her about a year ago as well. When she came out to my car her face was peeling and flaky. I told her no thanks and drive off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape