Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17951

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.
    What is DI please? Thank-you.

  2. #17950

    DI Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.

  3. #17949

    Slap a titty

    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?

  4. #17948
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".
    Just going by what the other member said. She'll only do massages for first meets, then full service is available next time. Or something like that. So I'm not sure.

  5. #17947

    Two post before yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    So it is the same girl from the other ad. Does she only offer massages when meeting up for the first time or did that change?
    TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".

  6. #17946

    Younger one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Basically the same kind, face shot, only it wasn't one from her add.
    Also, both were overly priced IMO. The younger came to her senses after I sent her a pic. 200 for the hour. Only reason I gave it a shot. The older one was asking 175QV, 225HH, 325H. She had virtually no chance at that rate.
    Younger ones add today
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/76105922/7656240120
    So it is the same girl from the other ad. Does she only offer massages when meeting up for the first time or did that change?

  7. #17945

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any kind of confirmation picture from the younger one?
    Basically the same kind, face shot, only it wasn't one from her add.
    Also, both were overly priced IMO. The younger came to her senses after I sent her a pic. 200 for the hour. Only reason I gave it a shot. The older one was asking 175QV, 225HH, 325H. She had virtually no chance at that rate.
    Younger ones add today
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/76105922/7656240120

  8. #17944

    Younger one

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Mainly interested in the younger one. Texted them, but the price is a little too high for me. Do they really offer just massages?
    No, I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage.

  9. #17943

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.
    Thanks for the info. Mainly interested in the younger one. Texted them, but the price is a little too high for me. Do they really offer just massages?

  10. #17942

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.
    Did you get any kind of confirmation picture from the younger one?

  11. #17941

    Have reached out to both individually

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.

  12. #17940

  13. #17939

    Boogie

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    That's Boogie. Used to work at babes. Spends time in Georgia too.
    I've seen her ad as boogie banks before she changed it to snow bunny. Thinking about seeing her again, but not sure yet. Want to try out her friend Savannah as well. Not sure if Savannah advertises or not.

  14. #17938

    Her number

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoMas2022  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl called Katie online on a SDSB site and she gave me her number. I had a good textual conversation with her and then she ghosted me for a day. I texted her cold from another number and immediately she propositioned me for an outcall with a friend of hers for 120 each for a three hour visit. I'll attach photos here. I'm basically wondering if you guys know her already, have seen her, or, amazingly, is she really a UTR girl? If you've seen an ad for her, please send a link. Of course, I have her number to trade if you have trades to offer. Thanks.
    Her number is not going to get anybody any pussy.

  15. #17937
    When I made contact with this provider she instantly wanted a deposit to "confirm a reservation", aside from a TGTBT hh rate, use caution when making contact should you decide to do so.

    https://callescort.org/260-247-6858

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape