Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 24806
-
03-01-22 19:11 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 2148Di
What is DI please? Thank-you.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 17:26 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 1095DI Jayla
Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:20 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 73Slap a titty
I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.
I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?
-
03-01-22 11:42 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 346Just going by what the other member said. She'll only do massages for first meets, then full service is available next time. Or something like that. So I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 08:33 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 808Two post before yours
TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 07:59 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 346Younger one.
So it is the same girl from the other ad. Does she only offer massages when meeting up for the first time or did that change?
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 14:28 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 268Yep
Basically the same kind, face shot, only it wasn't one from her add.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Also, both were overly priced IMO. The younger came to her senses after I sent her a pic. 200 for the hour. Only reason I gave it a shot. The older one was asking 175QV, 225HH, 325H. She had virtually no chance at that rate.
Younger ones add today
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/76105922/7656240120
-
02-28-22 14:26 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 268Younger one
No, I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:43 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 346Brooke
Thanks for the info. Mainly interested in the younger one. Texted them, but the price is a little too high for me. Do they really offer just massages?
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:30 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 808Thanks for the intel
Did you get any kind of confirmation picture from the younger one?
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:23 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 268Have reached out to both individually
I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
02-28-22 12:32 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 346Brooke
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76110108#.
-
02-28-22 11:05 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 346Boogie
I've seen her ad as boogie banks before she changed it to snow bunny. Thinking about seeing her again, but not sure yet. Want to try out her friend Savannah as well. Not sure if Savannah advertises or not.
Originally Posted by SevenSixfive
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 09:26 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 808Her number
Her number is not going to get anybody any pussy.
Originally Posted by UnoMas2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 04:11 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 56When I made contact with this provider she instantly wanted a deposit to "confirm a reservation", aside from a TGTBT hh rate, use caution when making contact should you decide to do so.
https://callescort.org/260-247-6858











Reply With Quote




