Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17941

    It's own forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    What is DI please? Thank-you.
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/todays-available-models/

    There's literally a forum here for DI specifically.

  2. #17940

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.
    What is DI please? Thank-you.

  3. #17939

    DI Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.

  4. #17938

    Slap a titty

    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?

  5. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".
    Just going by what the other member said. She'll only do massages for first meets, then full service is available next time. Or something like that. So I'm not sure.

  6. #17936

    Two post before yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    So it is the same girl from the other ad. Does she only offer massages when meeting up for the first time or did that change?
    TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".

  7. #17935

    Younger one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Basically the same kind, face shot, only it wasn't one from her add.
    Also, both were overly priced IMO. The younger came to her senses after I sent her a pic. 200 for the hour. Only reason I gave it a shot. The older one was asking 175QV, 225HH, 325H. She had virtually no chance at that rate.
    Younger ones add today
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/76105922/7656240120
    So it is the same girl from the other ad. Does she only offer massages when meeting up for the first time or did that change?

  8. #17934

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any kind of confirmation picture from the younger one?
    Basically the same kind, face shot, only it wasn't one from her add.
    Also, both were overly priced IMO. The younger came to her senses after I sent her a pic. 200 for the hour. Only reason I gave it a shot. The older one was asking 175QV, 225HH, 325H. She had virtually no chance at that rate.
    Younger ones add today
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/76105922/7656240120

  9. #17933

    Younger one

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Mainly interested in the younger one. Texted them, but the price is a little too high for me. Do they really offer just massages?
    No, I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage.

  10. #17932

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.
    Thanks for the info. Mainly interested in the younger one. Texted them, but the price is a little too high for me. Do they really offer just massages?

  11. #17931

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.
    Did you get any kind of confirmation picture from the younger one?

  12. #17930

    Have reached out to both individually

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment that didn't work out with the younger of the 2, she's been reported on in her add on EB. Got to her place in Lawrence, dead end street off Pendleton Ave and it was busy with 3-4 cars out front. Text her and she said her sister had company to wait 15 min. Gave it 30 and went on. She text an apology later but I've never returned. The older of the 2 in the pics works out of her house off of Shadeland and 46th. Bad one word communication and would never send me a body pic so I let it go. I believe both are probably legit and new to this. At least that's the vibe I get. I know the young one had a couple favorable reviews on EB which is basically worthless. But I get the distinct feeling after texting with her and being by her house she's just new and apprehensive.

    TB.

  13. #17929

  14. #17928

    Boogie

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    That's Boogie. Used to work at babes. Spends time in Georgia too.
    I've seen her ad as boogie banks before she changed it to snow bunny. Thinking about seeing her again, but not sure yet. Want to try out her friend Savannah as well. Not sure if Savannah advertises or not.

  15. #17927

    Her number

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoMas2022  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl called Katie online on a SDSB site and she gave me her number. I had a good textual conversation with her and then she ghosted me for a day. I texted her cold from another number and immediately she propositioned me for an outcall with a friend of hers for 120 each for a three hour visit. I'll attach photos here. I'm basically wondering if you guys know her already, have seen her, or, amazingly, is she really a UTR girl? If you've seen an ad for her, please send a link. Of course, I have her number to trade if you have trades to offer. Thanks.
    Her number is not going to get anybody any pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape