Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4792

    I'm wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you have contact info. I didn't want to dump $89 just for her info if you already had it. Not having a lot of luck on SB, but a couple in the queue that I'll share.

    Thanks.
    How you would explain to her that you got her number? Usually I will have to see a chick for a long time before eight comes up sharing her information.

  2. #4791

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...50c99a91eb4b9f

    I saw her a little while ago. Pics are real and she was decent. $$ was the damage and I would repeat if needed.
    Just wondering if you have contact info. I didn't want to dump $89 just for her info if you already had it. Not having a lot of luck on SB, but a couple in the queue that I'll share.

    Thanks.

  3. #4790

    Proflie

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Scammer. Wants money for food sent ASAP.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7a2b240ec3e0
    Please send a link to her profile. Looks like you are sharing a link to the message you received?

  4. #4789

    HumbleBelle

    Scammer. Wants money for food sent ASAP.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7a2b240ec3e0

  5. #4788

    Casino give away

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I tell them to send me some pics and vids to prove they're not wasting my time, then I block them without sending anything. LOL.
    1. I always tell them. So you want me to trust you? They say yes. So I say then trust works both ways. Trust me a little and Ill trust you a lot send me 50 first and ill send the 200 back. They STFU then.

    2. I also tell them Sugaring is like a casino giveaway you are required to be present to win. If you can't afford to get to the casino 4 the prize then stop gambling.

    But I like your method too, I may try it LOL you should then send their pics to everyone on snap give them some nice free advertising. All publicity is good publicity.

  6. #4787

    Preach!

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    The more dick they take the higher value they think they are. They got it reversed.

    Sadly some mongers think so too. << that's what baffles me.

    Body count goes up. Value goes DOWN get the math right its called inversely proportional.

    Car salesman: we have this nice 2019 Audi with 5K miles for $80K
    Monger on USA: Can i take a look at that 1976 Chevy Monza with 212K miles? ill give you $92K everyone said it drives great!

    The best ones I'm finding aren't on SA or SB or any other " daddy" site. They're 20-25 and just got rid of a lame X Box addicted BF, who can't afford to get them chicken nuggets.

    These are long term. The best Sugar babies are GROOMED not found with a PPM tag.
    This should be the player manual! LOL.

  7. #4786

    Backwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Pounded her for less than 200 awhile back before she headed south to find herself. Only to discover she is still stupid. Love her tits and honestly when she is made up watching her face swallow dick is definitely fun. Comparing her to what I am banging now I wouldn't pay over 180 to tap it again.
    The more dick they take the higher value they think they are. They got it reversed.

    Sadly some mongers think so too. << that's what baffles me.

    Body count goes up. Value goes DOWN get the math right its called inversely proportional.

    Car salesman: we have this nice 2019 Audi with 5K miles for $80K
    Monger on USA: Can i take a look at that 1976 Chevy Monza with 212K miles? ill give you $92K everyone said it drives great!

    The best ones I'm finding aren't on SA or SB or any other " daddy" site. They're 20-25 and just got rid of a lame X Box addicted BF, who can't afford to get them chicken nuggets.

    These are long term. The best Sugar babies are GROOMED not found with a PPM tag.

  8. #4785

    Baby_nik

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickyardbarne  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her this evening on kik, she asked for 600 ppm, I countered with 3, she said 5 was as low as she'd go.

    No thanks.
    She finally responded and told me the same. She's down with all bare but no cip as she's not on bc. For $500, there's plenty of better options!

  9. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Never boost, if you talk to girls that are on there about the messages, they don't pay any attention to that.
    Following the thread it seems you have lots of luck on SB. I've had some luck and want to see my ratios go up if you have any slayer tips.

    I read profiles and look for gals who more or less say I might get laid, respond to visitors. I've tried simple hellos and my name, and I've tried several sentences describing what I'm looking for.

    I haven't ever been direct, but maybe I should try that.

    George Costanza style if all my instincts are wrong go with the opposite.

    Happy hunting brothers.

  10. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me first and was responsive, but once she wanted to move the messaging to Kik she stopped responding on both platforms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-1138add122dc
    Chatted with her this evening on kik, she asked for 600 ppm, I countered with 3, she said 5 was as low as she'd go.

    No thanks.

  11. #4782

    Olivia143

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...50c99a91eb4b9f

    I saw her a little while ago. Pics are real and she was decent. $$ was the damage and I would repeat if needed.

  12. #4781

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    They did a pretty good job with them but I'm like 99% sure they're not. Someone feel free to correct me if my memory is wrong.
    If I remember my review, I think they were decently done but my overall experience with her was fine, not great.

  13. #4780

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Are those tits real?
    They did a pretty good job with them but I'm like 99% sure they're not. Someone feel free to correct me if my memory is wrong.

  14. #4779

    Former DI Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's been following up. Muncie. $600 ppm. Asked me to go to Muncie for dinner or lunch with her. I said for that it should include fun after. She said that's her starting and hoping for more as we get to know one another. She did ask for my number to text me. I haven't decided if I'm going to.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f36facbd2909fe
    Are those tits real?

  15. #4778

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Since I've pounded her before for less than 300 I'm not paying the 600 she wants. I'll move on.
    Pounded her for less than 200 awhile back before she headed south to find herself. Only to discover she is still stupid. Love her tits and honestly when she is made up watching her face swallow dick is definitely fun. Comparing her to what I am banging now I wouldn't pay over 180 to tap it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape