LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4762

    Bellababy on SB

    Communicated with her via text. Local 317 area code. But our conversation didn't go well, because she's prim and proper and has her standards. I told her she should be on Christian mingle.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...040b1f6e29cb29

  2. #4761

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty much what I do on SA. But SB is a little trickier. Do you boost all you messages?
    Never boost, if you talk to girls that are on there about the messages, they don't pay any attention to that.

  3. #4760

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Using Ada as an example, I first messaged her about two months before I got a reply. After I got a reply she was in my bed within two hours. You don't just send them a message and if they don't reply you forget about it. You keep sending them messages periodically whether they're active or not. These chicks are shortsighted they hop online and they have 30 messages they may only read the last one, or the last one or two. They are not reading through all the messages trying to find the best thing like you think.
    That's pretty much what I do on SA. But SB is a little trickier. Do you boost all you messages?

  4. #4759

    Helpful hint

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Prettier than her pictures in my opinion, very slim which I like very nice pretty perky little titties. Good BBBJ, good pussy. Talks too much. She offered Greek for a little more donation. Which I didn't do, if I seen her regularly I might. But I like to hit the pussy a couple times first, especially when it's good. 400.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3767ef3afaa8d4
    Using Ada as an example, I first messaged her about two months before I got a reply. After I got a reply she was in my bed within two hours. You don't just send them a message and if they don't reply you forget about it. You keep sending them messages periodically whether they're active or not. These chicks are shortsighted they hop online and they have 30 messages they may only read the last one, or the last one or two. They are not reading through all the messages trying to find the best thing like you think.

  5. #4758

    Paige on SB

    Communicated with her via text message. 765 area code. But the problem is she's "busy with kids, work and legal stuff" so she doesn't want to meet in person. So if you're into some online shit hit her up.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4341be2864b601

  6. #4757

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info. Why would he ask you for his contact info? Wouldn't he know it?
    Obviously a voice to text error, I think most normal people would already know that.

  7. #4756
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Asking me for your contact info is problematic. Unless I've known the girl for a long time I don't discuss with her sharing her information. A lot of the girls I know think I'm a nice older gentleman, they don't know what a pervert I am. Usually sharing her information only comes up when they're begging to see me and I'm too busy or I don't want to see them.
    Her contact info. Why would he ask you for his contact info? Wouldn't he know it?

  9. #4754

    Asking me for your contact info.

    Asking me for your contact info is problematic. Unless I've known the girl for a long time I don't discuss with her sharing her information. A lot of the girls I know think I'm a nice older gentleman, they don't know what a pervert I am. Usually sharing her information only comes up when they're begging to see me and I'm too busy or I don't want to see them.

  10. #4753

  11. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seems willing, but after she sent me some pictures I lost interest. Not my type.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...90235fe530bc7e
    Your Inbox is full.

  12. #4751

    Rinrin on SB

    Seems willing, but after she sent me some pictures I lost interest. Not my type.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...90235fe530bc7e

  13. #4750

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Really hot, very sweet and really good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262

    Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.
    That nobody else is hitting this. Maybe she's telling the truth.

  14. #4749
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't remember. I scanned back through messages and she was trying to get me to do a repeat for 200 if that helps. But I didn't do it.
    Thank your sir! I appreciate the help!

  15. #4748

    AstureDevant

    Anyone had any action? Think she's on SA too.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5a5a48f39a93a1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape