Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 6997
-
02-26-22 18:08 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 808I'm wondering
How you would explain to her that you got her number? Usually I will have to see a chick for a long time before eight comes up sharing her information.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:44 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 127Contact info?
Just wondering if you have contact info. I didn't want to dump $89 just for her info if you already had it. Not having a lot of luck on SB, but a couple in the queue that I'll share.
Originally Posted by Romeoinsd
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-26-22 15:27 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 110Proflie
Please send a link to her profile. Looks like you are sharing a link to the message you received?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 14:10 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 2248HumbleBelle
Scammer. Wants money for food sent ASAP.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7a2b240ec3e0
-
02-26-22 12:17 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 370Casino give away
1. I always tell them. So you want me to trust you? They say yes. So I say then trust works both ways. Trust me a little and Ill trust you a lot send me 50 first and ill send the 200 back. They STFU then.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
2. I also tell them Sugaring is like a casino giveaway you are required to be present to win. If you can't afford to get to the casino 4 the prize then stop gambling.
But I like your method too, I may try it LOL you should then send their pics to everyone on snap give them some nice free advertising. All publicity is good publicity.
-
02-26-22 11:48 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 579Preach!
This should be the player manual! LOL.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 10:26 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 370Backwards
The more dick they take the higher value they think they are. They got it reversed.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
Sadly some mongers think so too. << that's what baffles me.
Body count goes up. Value goes DOWN get the math right its called inversely proportional.
Car salesman: we have this nice 2019 Audi with 5K miles for $80K
Monger on USA: Can i take a look at that 1976 Chevy Monza with 212K miles? ill give you $92K everyone said it drives great!
The best ones I'm finding aren't on SA or SB or any other " daddy" site. They're 20-25 and just got rid of a lame X Box addicted BF, who can't afford to get them chicken nuggets.
These are long term. The best Sugar babies are GROOMED not found with a PPM tag.
-
02-26-22 08:04 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 579Baby_nik
She finally responded and told me the same. She's down with all bare but no cip as she's not on bc. For $500, there's plenty of better options!
Originally Posted by Brickyardbarne
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 07:57 #4784Regular Member

Posts: 7Following the thread it seems you have lots of luck on SB. I've had some luck and want to see my ratios go up if you have any slayer tips.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
I read profiles and look for gals who more or less say I might get laid, respond to visitors. I've tried simple hellos and my name, and I've tried several sentences describing what I'm looking for.
I haven't ever been direct, but maybe I should try that.
George Costanza style if all my instincts are wrong go with the opposite.
Happy hunting brothers.
-
02-25-22 23:44 #4783Regular Member

Posts: 3Chatted with her this evening on kik, she asked for 600 ppm, I countered with 3, she said 5 was as low as she'd go.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
No thanks.
-
02-25-22 21:31 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 261Olivia143
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...50c99a91eb4b9f
I saw her a little while ago. Pics are real and she was decent. $$ was the damage and I would repeat if needed.
-
02-25-22 11:11 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 1095Fake
If I remember my review, I think they were decently done but my overall experience with her was fine, not great.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 10:49 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 478Nope
They did a pretty good job with them but I'm like 99% sure they're not. Someone feel free to correct me if my memory is wrong.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 10:47 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 808Former DI Amber
Are those tits real?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:27 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 601Amber
Pounded her for less than 200 awhile back before she headed south to find herself. Only to discover she is still stupid. Love her tits and honestly when she is made up watching her face swallow dick is definitely fun. Comparing her to what I am banging now I wouldn't pay over 180 to tap it again.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





