Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24807
-
02-24-22 20:54 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 72Hotel Asians
I know some posters have said they had good luck, but I've never been successful. Have tried probably a dozen times over the last few years with no success. Tried based on area codes, location since some stay at same hotels, postings on this site, but every time was a 4/10, old, unattractive, so I quit looking.
Originally Posted by Jndy500
[View Original Post]
If you decide to try hope you have better luck than I did.
-
02-24-22 20:27 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 39Hotel Asians
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946
Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-24-22 19:40 #17905Regular Member

Posts: 23If you google the Snapchat user it usually shows all the ads it has been linked to!
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:20 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 1174The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
“will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style”.
-
02-24-22 17:08 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Catherine?
Check.
Originally Posted by MattW801
[View Original Post]
Escort Babylon.
https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1
And Skipthegames.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/
She's got ads on there all of the time.
-
02-24-22 16:50 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 808Has all the earmarks of being fake.
At best, it's an online thing. Nothing in person. At best.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 16:30 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 54Yeah, She's flaky at best
I last saw her 14 months ago, and I could clearly see the downward trend after seeing her a number of times over a couple of years. I tried to connect a couple of times last year, and on one occasion I was waiting to hear back from her as I waited close by to pick her up. After what I thought was communication leading to really connecting, I had address, time, confirmation from her that I was on my way. Crickets. I don't even remember her excuse.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I would still see her, but I'm not going out of my way nor would I expect anything different. That would be insanity at best!
-
02-24-22 15:38 #17900Regular Member

Posts: 22Somebody Know her?
Hello,
Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.
I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
-
02-24-22 13:35 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 1095Over a year
It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 12:58 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 45The teacher
I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:09 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 33Catherine?
Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
Thanks MW.
-
02-24-22 08:02 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 158Teacher
Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
-
02-24-22 07:54 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 346Alexis
She stood me up months ago when I tried visiting her. Got to her hotel then crickets. Then read some not so good reviews here later. Maybe I'll try giving her another chance later.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 23:30 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 235Bella AKA Alexis
I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.
Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 19:29 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 239Sexy Puerto Rican
I saw this one recently. She's a tiny gorgeous black Puerto Rican girl with a big booty and nice perky tits. Very nice body but all business and not GFE in any way. All activities were covered and no kissing. That being said she's attractive enough for me to repeat and she was friendly, but I would only see her for another 100 qv. FYI she uses a translation app and doesn't speak a lick of English.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/093986169987











Reply With Quote




