Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 462 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 24811
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17896

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Jndy500  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I know some posters have said they had good luck, but I've never been successful. Have tried probably a dozen times over the last few years with no success. Tried based on area codes, location since some stay at same hotels, postings on this site, but every time was a 4/10, old, unattractive, so I quit looking.

    If you decide to try hope you have better luck than I did.

  2. #17895

    Hotel Asians

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style.
    If you google the Snapchat user it usually shows all the ads it has been linked to!

  4. #17893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
    “will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style”.

  5. #17892

    Re: Catherine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattW801  [View Original Post]
    Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?

    Thanks MW.
    Check.

    Escort Babylon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1

    And Skipthegames.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/

    She's got ads on there all of the time.

  6. #17891

    Has all the earmarks of being fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
    At best, it's an online thing. Nothing in person. At best.

  7. #17890

    Yeah, She's flaky at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.
    I last saw her 14 months ago, and I could clearly see the downward trend after seeing her a number of times over a couple of years. I tried to connect a couple of times last year, and on one occasion I was waiting to hear back from her as I waited close by to pick her up. After what I thought was communication leading to really connecting, I had address, time, confirmation from her that I was on my way. Crickets. I don't even remember her excuse.

    I would still see her, but I'm not going out of my way nor would I expect anything different. That would be insanity at best!

  8. #17889

    Somebody Know her?

    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.

  9. #17888

    Over a year

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum43  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.
    It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.

  10. #17887

    The teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.

  11. #17886

    Catherine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?

    Thanks MW.

  12. #17885

    Teacher

    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.

  13. #17884

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.
    She stood me up months ago when I tried visiting her. Got to her hotel then crickets. Then read some not so good reviews here later. Maybe I'll try giving her another chance later.

  14. #17883

    Bella AKA Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. All in all a great experience.
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.

  15. #17882

    Sexy Puerto Rican

    I saw this one recently. She's a tiny gorgeous black Puerto Rican girl with a big booty and nice perky tits. Very nice body but all business and not GFE in any way. All activities were covered and no kissing. That being said she's attractive enough for me to repeat and she was friendly, but I would only see her for another 100 qv. FYI she uses a translation app and doesn't speak a lick of English.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/093986169987

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape