Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 19568
-
02-20-22 22:28 #8288Banned Member

Posts: 1358Latest Info About RubRatings Not Good
Just saw this on the Seattle RubRatings site:
"Over the last year, our site has been under constant cyber attack. Attackers have phished users' data, rerouted DNS traffic, spoofed transactions, DDOS attacked our IP address, stolen ads from users, and more. The attacks have been relentless and sophisticated. In the latest attack, the hackers gained access to our ad database and they have wiped out our users' ads and images.
To continue, we will need to perform an infrastructure overhaul and repair the damage. We do not have a timeline for completion, so we are recommending advertisers use a different website for now. We sincerely apologize for this turn of events. ".
So, looks like it will be some time before they are back up. Any other sites like it around?
-
02-20-22 20:25 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 303Meh did not like eternity today. Yami was nice and spoke okay english but the massage was below avg and the HE was not as good as some people say. She didn't care about me giving her. 6.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 18:37 #8286Banned Member

Posts: 1358Whenever I get a HJ / HE at an AMP, with an hour visit (and thus having already paid $60), I tip $40. This is not an issue 99% of the time. Once in a while, though, the gal will say she wants $60 for the tip. I just stand my ground and do not pay anymore.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 15:25 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 279Eternity
I've never seen them even bring up the subject of the tip. A refreshing change from gals in other places who interrupt the session to get their money upfront, or suggest you pay $$ for a HE (which you might see happen at Smiling Art in Ballard).
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:55 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 303I hope they don't haggle for tip. Usually its. 6 for me with he.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:46 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Eternity
Yes, its on Greenwood Ave, around 145th. Seattle-Shoreline border. Maybe a half block north of Symmetry.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
There's another place on that block, south of Symmetry, but I only went there once and it was such a bad experience I never went again.
-
02-20-22 14:28 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 303Found it. You mean eternity spa in shoreline its north of symmatry.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
Champion has gone to hell at the moment until new girls come in so looking for another place.
-
02-20-22 12:49 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 279Eternity
Yes, but I like Yami better than Candy. Yami is also quite funny. And has a face / makeup that reminds me of Nicki Minaj.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:15 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 303Better than 50. Do they at least give good HE?
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 21:10 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 279Eternity
Not that young. And no rotation -- it's been Yami and Candy there for at least the past year. And I'd say they are both over 30. Maybe even close to 40.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
I've seen some younger providers farther south in Ballard at Smiling Art. Around 75th and 15th. But seems like a revolving door there, always promoting new girls.
-
02-19-22 21:05 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 303Eternity spa have younger providers?
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 20:59 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 279Symmetry Spa / Greenwood
If anyone has driven by Symmetry Spa in Greenwood (at 144th) and wondered about that "Grand Opening" sign, it seems to be the same as always -- good massage, no extras. I would venture to say that it has the same ownership / management that it has had for years (not sure what that sign is about, maybe there is a business next door). I'd go back for the massages, but if you're looking for more, then look elsewhere (like Eternity Spa across the street).
-
02-19-22 18:30 #8276Regular Member

Posts: 1Fall health spa massage Bellevue
I had to say to you'll, I love this place, one of my favorite places to get HE, the first time with Lisa she was very cautious, didn't tell me her name, after I became familiar with her she put her guard down, she even got naked for me to play with her boobs and pussy, my favorite thing about this woman as she has unshaved natural Asian hair down there. That is my thing about Asian women! Highly recommended this sap and Lisa!
-
02-18-22 20:08 #8275Regular Member

Posts: 23Lotus Massage 551X Roosevelt Ave Infront of taste of India
Saw Coco / Nana here. Pretty average but Nuru BBFS BBBJ cip available here for 2. 5 roses. Mid to late 30's. Pretty face. Alright body. Good tits.
-
02-18-22 05:24 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 191Not a bust
They don't run sting with two marked cars out front, lights flashing. It was probably a robbery or other related crime that sunshine called in.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




