Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8288

    Latest Info About RubRatings Not Good

    Just saw this on the Seattle RubRatings site:

    "Over the last year, our site has been under constant cyber attack. Attackers have phished users' data, rerouted DNS traffic, spoofed transactions, DDOS attacked our IP address, stolen ads from users, and more. The attacks have been relentless and sophisticated. In the latest attack, the hackers gained access to our ad database and they have wiped out our users' ads and images.

    To continue, we will need to perform an infrastructure overhaul and repair the damage. We do not have a timeline for completion, so we are recommending advertisers use a different website for now. We sincerely apologize for this turn of events. ".

    So, looks like it will be some time before they are back up. Any other sites like it around?

  2. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen them even bring up the subject of the tip. A refreshing change from gals in other places who interrupt the session to get their money upfront, or suggest you pay $$ for a HE (which you might see happen at Smiling Art in Ballard).
    Meh did not like eternity today. Yami was nice and spoke okay english but the massage was below avg and the HE was not as good as some people say. She didn't care about me giving her. 6.

  3. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope they don't haggle for tip. Usually its. 6 for me with he.
    Whenever I get a HJ / HE at an AMP, with an hour visit (and thus having already paid $60), I tip $40. This is not an issue 99% of the time. Once in a while, though, the gal will say she wants $60 for the tip. I just stand my ground and do not pay anymore.

  4. #8285

    Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    I hope they don't haggle for tip. Usually its. 6 for me with he.
    I've never seen them even bring up the subject of the tip. A refreshing change from gals in other places who interrupt the session to get their money upfront, or suggest you pay $$ for a HE (which you might see happen at Smiling Art in Ballard).

  5. #8284
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its on Greenwood Ave, around 145th. Seattle-Shoreline border. Maybe a half block north of Symmetry.

    There's another place on that block, south of Symmetry, but I only went there once and it was such a bad experience I never went again.
    I hope they don't haggle for tip. Usually its. 6 for me with he.

  6. #8283

    Re: Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found it. You mean eternity spa in shoreline its north of symmatry.

    Champion has gone to hell at the moment until new girls come in so looking for another place.
    Yes, its on Greenwood Ave, around 145th. Seattle-Shoreline border. Maybe a half block north of Symmetry.

    There's another place on that block, south of Symmetry, but I only went there once and it was such a bad experience I never went again.

  7. #8282
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but I like Yami better than Candy. Yami is also quite funny. And has a face / makeup that reminds me of Nicki Minaj.
    Found it. You mean eternity spa in shoreline its north of symmatry.

    Champion has gone to hell at the moment until new girls come in so looking for another place.

  8. #8281

    Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Better than 50. Do they at least give good HE?
    Yes, but I like Yami better than Candy. Yami is also quite funny. And has a face / makeup that reminds me of Nicki Minaj.

  9. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Not that young. And no rotation -- it's been Yami and Candy there for at least the past year. And I'd say they are both over 30. Maybe even close to 40.

    I've seen some younger providers farther south in Ballard at Smiling Art. Around 75th and 15th. But seems like a revolving door there, always promoting new girls.
    Better than 50. Do they at least give good HE?

  10. #8279

    Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Eternity spa have younger providers?
    Not that young. And no rotation -- it's been Yami and Candy there for at least the past year. And I'd say they are both over 30. Maybe even close to 40.

    I've seen some younger providers farther south in Ballard at Smiling Art. Around 75th and 15th. But seems like a revolving door there, always promoting new girls.

  11. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has driven by Symmetry Spa in Greenwood ( 144th) and wondered about that "Grand Opening" sign, it seems to be the same as always -- good massage, no extras. I would venture to say that it has the same ownership / management that it has had for years (not sure what that sign is about, maybe there is a business next door). I'd go back for the massages, but if you're looking for more, then look elsewhere (like Eternity Spa across the street).
    Eternity spa have younger providers?

  12. #8277

    Symmetry Spa / Greenwood

    If anyone has driven by Symmetry Spa in Greenwood (at 144th) and wondered about that "Grand Opening" sign, it seems to be the same as always -- good massage, no extras. I would venture to say that it has the same ownership / management that it has had for years (not sure what that sign is about, maybe there is a business next door). I'd go back for the massages, but if you're looking for more, then look elsewhere (like Eternity Spa across the street).

  13. #8276

    Fall health spa massage Bellevue

    I had to say to you'll, I love this place, one of my favorite places to get HE, the first time with Lisa she was very cautious, didn't tell me her name, after I became familiar with her she put her guard down, she even got naked for me to play with her boobs and pussy, my favorite thing about this woman as she has unshaved natural Asian hair down there. That is my thing about Asian women! Highly recommended this sap and Lisa!

  14. #8275

    Lotus Massage 551X Roosevelt Ave Infront of taste of India

    Saw Coco / Nana here. Pretty average but Nuru BBFS BBBJ cip available here for 2. 5 roses. Mid to late 30's. Pretty face. Alright body. Good tits.

  15. #8274

    Not a bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Any update on this?
    They don't run sting with two marked cars out front, lights flashing. It was probably a robbery or other related crime that sunshine called in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape