Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has driven by Symmetry Spa in Greenwood ( 144th) and wondered about that "Grand Opening" sign, it seems to be the same as always -- good massage, no extras. I would venture to say that it has the same ownership / management that it has had for years (not sure what that sign is about, maybe there is a business next door). I'd go back for the massages, but if you're looking for more, then look elsewhere (like Eternity Spa across the street).
    Eternity spa have younger providers?

  2. #8277

    Symmetry Spa / Greenwood

    If anyone has driven by Symmetry Spa in Greenwood (at 144th) and wondered about that "Grand Opening" sign, it seems to be the same as always -- good massage, no extras. I would venture to say that it has the same ownership / management that it has had for years (not sure what that sign is about, maybe there is a business next door). I'd go back for the massages, but if you're looking for more, then look elsewhere (like Eternity Spa across the street).

  3. #8276

    Fall health spa massage Bellevue

    I had to say to you'll, I love this place, one of my favorite places to get HE, the first time with Lisa she was very cautious, didn't tell me her name, after I became familiar with her she put her guard down, she even got naked for me to play with her boobs and pussy, my favorite thing about this woman as she has unshaved natural Asian hair down there. That is my thing about Asian women! Highly recommended this sap and Lisa!

  4. #8275

    Lotus Massage 551X Roosevelt Ave Infront of taste of India

    Saw Coco / Nana here. Pretty average but Nuru BBFS BBBJ cip available here for 2. 5 roses. Mid to late 30's. Pretty face. Alright body. Good tits.

  5. #8274

    Not a bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Any update on this?
    They don't run sting with two marked cars out front, lights flashing. It was probably a robbery or other related crime that sunshine called in.

  6. #8273

    YaYa in Lynnwood

    Quote Originally Posted by TobiGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Guys, anyone been there? What do they offer? Seems like the receptionist is a dude. Thanks in advance.
    No new reviews for two years now. Previous reviews indicate no extras were to be had. YMMV but not hopeful for more.

  7. #8272

    Sunshine bust?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today and there were 2 cop cars parked out in front. Guess they got busted. Glad it happened before I went there.
    Any update on this?

  8. #8271

    YaYa spa in Lynnwood?

    Guys, anyone been there? What do they offer? Seems like the receptionist is a dude. Thanks in advance.

  9. #8270
    Hey guys,

    Sort of new to this. Anyone have recs? I'm looking for more than a HE, mainly CBJ. Feel free to PM.

    The AMPs all between 5th /12th and Jackson seems to only get up to HE, decent massages though if you go to the right place.

  10. #8269
    Does anyone have anything new and or updated on MediSpa, or maybe A1, Jade by the IKEA area, that place across from McLendon Hardware hardware, whatever the name of that place is haha, the one across the street from the downtown Fred Meyer on the other side I think it is Xinyang or something (whatever), Oasis on Wells street, the one on Williams whatever it is called, all still 60 and then a 40 tip and you take your chances and roll the dice still or? Also any of these open before 10 am? Sometimes I am wanting something before 10 am but don't want to pay a kazillion dollars when I can just pay 100 bucks total. And no I don't want to go see Joanne, I like her body good enough sure but the face, ummmm, no. You can PM me if you don't want to write stuff here that is cool.

  11. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Welcome home!

    Unfortunately, for just about all the surrounding AMPs in Renton, Burien, and Des Moines (and other areas), the most you can hope for regarding extras is a HE. And as for ages of the women, for the most part, they are older. There a few places (hit and miss) where the gals are somewhat younger. As for Kent, forget about it! A number of the AMPs got raided a couple of years ago, and they are all closed down.
    So everything is about the same then I guess.

  12. #8267

    Orchid

    It had been a while since I have been to Orchid, so I decided to check them out. I pulled Mia. Slim figure, B cups, with long nipples to play with. It didn't seem like it had been all that busy there and she confirmed that when I asked. She was so so looking. Said okay massage, not terrible but not great. Allowed my hands to roam during the massage. On the flip, CFS was available. CBJ was not good. Box was tight though. Multiple positions and she let me go at it hard. Only paid for 1/2 hr but went a over so that I could get my pop.

    On my way out, Kiki was dancing around playfully in the lobby. I had seen her before and I like her personality, but what I remember, she was just only okay in terms of service. It's just the two of the them.

  13. #8266
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody, I have been overseas and not in a position to access this site for many months now.

    But I'm back and if anyone wants to PM me any new good info on Renton area places I'd be super appreciated for the help instead of having to go back and read a million pages which I have missed.

    Especially anywhere which is better than just a HE. And anywhere where they aren't like 65 years old.

    And my preferred areas are downtownish Renton to downtownish Kent and from southcenter mallish area to around Fairwoodish. And any new AAMP at a fair rate would really be especially appreciated.

    Otherwise I will be reading for quite a while to catch up.
    Welcome home!

    Unfortunately, for just about all the surrounding AMPs in Renton, Burien, and Des Moines (and other areas), the most you can hope for regarding extras is a HE. And as for ages of the women, for the most part, they are older. There a few places (hit and miss) where the gals are somewhat younger. As for Kent, forget about it! A number of the AMPs got raided a couple of years ago, and they are all closed down.

  14. #8265
    Hey everybody, I have been overseas and not in a position to access this site for many months now.

    But I'm back and if anyone wants to PM me any new good info on Renton area places I'd be super appreciated for the help instead of having to go back and read a million pages which I have missed.

    Especially anywhere which is better than just a HE. And anywhere where they aren't like 65 years old.

    And my preferred areas are downtownish Renton to downtownish Kent and from southcenter mallish area to around Fairwoodish. And any new AAMP at a fair rate would really be especially appreciated.

    Otherwise I will be reading for quite a while to catch up.

  15. #8264

    Kristin Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a long time ago. When I saw her years ago she was terrible. Weak massage, below average technique, expensive. She was bitter about something. A real downer.

    She's dimwitted and kept talking about stupid stuff so it made the experience worse. I remember just wanting to get out of there.
    Saw Kristin Kay three times and each time left feeling depressed from her negativity! Finally said enough and stopped seeing her for my own mental health. She stopped advertising in 2017 and hopefully has found happiness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape