Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46446
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    I thought Kerry / Anna was an owner at I-Spa. Is that not right?
    Hey guys,

    I don't go towards the NW often. I know where Katy is, but not I-Spa. The only one I saw in my Google search was in Marietta. A little guidance por favor?

  2. #46445
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Well, I can only see around 2000 of them and since I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings it would be rude of me, if not downright impossible, to name a favorite here.
    What if we narrow it down to Kennesaw or Roswell, any suggestions there?

  3. #46444
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    I have never had a disappointing massage with her. Her sessions are consistent and she seems to remember my special quirks. I do tip her well, after all that is the purpose of the tip concept.
    Same here, she's a very sweet and sensual woman.

  4. #46443

    Sisi

    Has there ever been real verification on SiSi and Lilly or just the scuttlebutt on here.

  5. #46442

    Kerri / Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Anna is the owner.
    I have never had a disappointing massage with her. Her sessions are consistent and she seems to remember my special quirks. I do tip her well, afrerall that is the purpose of the tip concept.

  6. #46441

    They're all good

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Which of the 8000 Tina's is your favorite?
    Well, I can only see around 2000 of them and since I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings it would be rude of me, if not downright impossible, to name a favorite here.

  7. #46440
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Eccie is great for Texas and other areas, just not Georgia. Not sure why, but it is.
    Absolutely agree. Because I travel a bit, I use both sites (and more) in my research. This site is better in geographic segmentation for reports, it's top tier.

  8. #46439
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    Wanna guess why it's there?

    A2

  9. #46438

    Sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for the other guy, but I was merely making a sarcastic response to to a new guy asking a ridiculous question. That doesn't always come across the right way in print, so I appreciate you pointing it out. I will keep my jokes to a minimum in the future.

    I have absolutely zero belief there are extras to be had at Sweet Hut or any other bubble tea shop. But I stand by my comment that they will give you extra boba if you tip them well.
    If you don't believe, how can it come true?

  10. #46437

    Correct, sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    I though Kerry / Anna was an owner at I-Spa. Is that not right?
    Your thought proceses are top of the line.

  11. #46436

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I believe Angela is. At least she's the mamasan on duty.
    Kerry's the boss.

  12. #46435
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    We are definitely talking about two different Tina's but then there's only about 8 thousand of them here in town. Coco's too.
    Which of the 8000 Tina's is your favorite?

  13. #46434
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Are you placing your order the right way using the current code word? It is sent out via text at the beginning of each month. Last month it was " 4 Sweet Buns with a Mango green tea".
    This months code word it "BULGOGI (Korean bbq) CHEESE STEAK with a Sweet Hut Milk Tea with extra boba".

  14. #46433
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I believe Angela is. At least she's the mamasan on duty.
    Anna is the owner.

  15. #46432
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaRemy84  [View Original Post]
    This is the one behind the taco bell / kfc combo at spalding / holcomb bridge. Not the one on WC.

    Stopped in Sunny Massage yesterday. Drew Linda, decided on an hour. First time with her, not first time at Sunny.

    She put a lot of effort into the massage. Her skills were average, but the effort made it a pretty great massage. Started out draped until the legs. Standard teasing during legs.

    The HE came about halfway through. Delightful technique with ball play, and continued well past climax. I'll return for that alone. Wow. I have a feeling MSOG is available. OTC allowed, I didn't push for more.

    Tried to short me on time, but I called it. Got a foot massage until the end of the hour.

    $120 OTD. No negotiation, no check-out, didn't even say how much it was as I left. I handed her the money and that was it.

    Linda's probably early 40's. Small chest, small ass. Would be skinny for an American, but about average for Chinese. Pleasant conversation.

    There was also a Lisa there. Didn't see her.

    Anyone know if there's a TS here?.
    Yes, there is a table shower, it also has a dry sauna in the same room. It's probably the nicest table shower room I've ever seen, it's the last room on the right before you get to the bathroom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape