Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 59499
-
02-18-22 17:10 #46419Senior Member

Posts: 798Mama at iSPA
I believe Angela is. At least she's the mamasan on duty.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:00 #46418Senior Member

Posts: 100I though Kerry / Anna was an owner at I-Spa. Is that not right?
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:57 #46417Senior Member

Posts: 169Whoa now.
I can't speak for the other guy, but I was merely making a sarcastic response to to a new guy asking a ridiculous question. That doesn't always come across the right way in print, so I appreciate you pointing it out. I will keep my jokes to a minimum in the future.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
I have absolutely zero belief there are extras to be had at Sweet Hut or any other bubble tea shop. But I stand by my comment that they will give you extra boba if you tip them well.
-
02-18-22 16:53 #46416Senior Member

Posts: 655You paid $280 for 30 minutes at an AMP?.
Originally Posted by DiscreteDesire
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 15:47 #46415Senior Member

Posts: 102We are not doing this again
Sweet hut is just a bubble tea store that's all the girls there do not give extras. There is no extras to be had. They are just employees of the store. Sometimes I think why'all just mess around way to much. And yes if you're wondering why the fuck is this guy contributes to the reports is because of have several UTR GIRLS in my rotation. I've done my work to keep it that way.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 15:44 #46414Senior Member

Posts: 102Eccie
Eccie is a website forum like ours but there is not a lot of reports or traffic on that site. Basically he's saying our site is very good.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 15:18 #46413Senior Member

Posts: 332Daily on Hwy 92
Decided to step out of my circle of friends and give this one a whirl. Drew Cindy, very nice woman, slightly older and somewhat attractive. Typical build for a 45+ year old Asian. Not thin, bordering on thick.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
I hesitated to stay because she didn't look to be overly friendly. She said I will give you a good massage with a smile so I took the bait. It was indeed a good massage and the teasing began 20 minutes in. Flipped over, asked how much tip, she agreed and the service began. She needed a bit of help with the technique but the deed got done with a little UTC up top. Finished with a little more massage, got my bottle of water and left. 60/40.
This spot probably will not go into my rotation. MunchMac, I guess it's different strokes for different folks.
As I was leaving saw a younger one that looked kinda cute but didn't seem too interested in promoting herself for a future visit. No smile, just a quick walk away.
-
02-18-22 14:31 #46412Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Legend
Will def give it a try next week during lunch break.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
Will report back with info.
-
02-18-22 13:37 #46411Banned Member

Posts: 1610We are definitely talking about two different Tina's but then there's only about 8 thousand of them here in town. Coco's too.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 13:32 #46410Banned Member

Posts: 1610Not again!
Aaaaarrrrrgggghh!
Originally Posted by timetopost
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 13:00 #46409

Posts: 682Katy Massage
In an effort to contribute to this fine forum before I ask stupidhoohoo questions, thus prompting a cascading chorus of boos and RTFFs, I offer this prophylactic report. Anyhoohoo, I was recently driving down Atlanta Street in Roswell and saw Katy Massage and decided now or never I was going to visit the home of big-titty Mimi, a true legend of the trade if there ever was one. However, upon entry and to my delightful surprise, I was greeted by the alluring, beautiful, and sexy Kerry from I-spa! My lucky day! She was dressed in a black dress with see-through top and I couldn't wait to get my, uh, her hands on me. A glorious massage followed with lots of tease and please and Kerrying-on. What a day. What an experience! Very recommended!
-
02-18-22 12:39 #46408

Posts: 682Heck, good golly, Lone Ranger!
They run out to my car when I pull in the parking lot!
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:25 #46407

Posts: 682Excellent!
Anyone got the password?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:24 #46406

Posts: 682Huh? Is that in code?
Originally Posted by JpCherry
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:16 #46405Senior Member

Posts: 169Young Asian Girls
Also can try any of the bubble tea shops on Buford Highway. Tip them well, and they will give you extra boba.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





