Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 59499
-
02-19-22 15:37 #46449Senior Member

Posts: 53Visiting soon
Going to be in town next weekend and want to try and Atlanta AMP. I'm into matures / milfs and busty / thick women so I'm not too concerned about age, just want to have a good FS experience with a chill older provider.
-
02-19-22 15:31 #46448Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, I-Spa is in Marietta.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 14:45 #46447Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's where Johnson Ferry ends at Shallowford Rd. In Marietta in the Kroger shopping center.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 14:15 #46446Senior Member

Posts: 655Hey guys,
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
I don't go towards the NW often. I know where Katy is, but not I-Spa. The only one I saw in my Google search was in Marietta. A little guidance por favor?
-
02-19-22 13:10 #46445Banned Member

Posts: 2410What if we narrow it down to Kennesaw or Roswell, any suggestions there?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 12:55 #46444Banned Member

Posts: 2410Same here, she's a very sweet and sensual woman.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 12:36 #46443Senior Member

Posts: 747Sisi
Has there ever been real verification on SiSi and Lilly or just the scuttlebutt on here.
-
02-19-22 12:33 #46442Senior Member

Posts: 747Kerri / Anna
I have never had a disappointing massage with her. Her sessions are consistent and she seems to remember my special quirks. I do tip her well, afrerall that is the purpose of the tip concept.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 10:15 #46441Banned Member

Posts: 1610They're all good
Well, I can only see around 2000 of them and since I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings it would be rude of me, if not downright impossible, to name a favorite here.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 08:54 #46440Senior Member

Posts: 76Absolutely agree. Because I travel a bit, I use both sites (and more) in my research. This site is better in geographic segmentation for reports, it's top tier.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 23:48 #46439

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
See where it says "Report Post?"
Wanna guess why it's there?
A2
-
02-18-22 23:45 #46438

Posts: 682Sir!
If you don't believe, how can it come true?
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 23:42 #46437

Posts: 682Correct, sir
Your thought proceses are top of the line.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 23:40 #46436

Posts: 682Wrong
Kerry's the boss.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 22:23 #46435Banned Member

Posts: 2410Which of the 8000 Tina's is your favorite?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





