Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30797
-
02-18-22 10:46 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 121Breanna Breeze
She's been active on Tryst lately. Long time local and has been reviewed on the site across the street but has anyone here seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/breanna-breeze
-
02-18-22 07:11 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 503Chloe Carolina
Did you ever get with her? She's come Charlotte and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 05:52 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 120Something interesting
-
02-17-22 16:47 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 430Sammi the 45 yo
A search of the forum should provide you with some answers. She has been around for years and has several reviews. Do people ever search the forums before asking questions anymore. I once contacted her pre- pandemic. She asked me to pick up a six pack of beer on my way to see her. I declined, not because I am cheap but because it was around 1:30 pm. I figured that a provider that wants alcohol that early in the day couldn't possibly provide good service. I also recall others picking up alcohol for her and things turned out fine. Definitely a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 16:41 #17038Regular Member

Posts: 17Bombshell redbone
10/10 redbone face and body combo! Normally companioned by a friend "who is also 7/10. Back in the RDU area until the 20th she's a must see, 2nd time visiting Raleigh upon request. She normally goes on tours. Let's rack some consisted respectful clientele up so we can be her first stop next time she's on tour. Upon her request she asked me to only give her number to trusted people. Inbox preferably senior's if interested.
Stay safe fellas.
Guru.
-
02-17-22 16:07 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen this spinner
Saw her ad recently and was thinking of taking the plunge.
https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...n/253048138036
-
02-17-22 09:57 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 190Wow,
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
I wonder if we're seeing the same Mina.
I guess the YMMV is true.
Who is your current go-to? Feel free to PM.
-
02-17-22 02:08 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 578Last time
I saw her which was before the holidays she smelled like a brewery and even asked if I could take her to the store to get her another drink which I declined. She's got a pretty bad problem with the alcohol.
Originally Posted by Synth11
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 00:26 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 28Yup. Clear as day.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:39 #17033Regular Member

Posts: 7Donations please?.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:47 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 409Looks like a man.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:46 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 409Exactly
Same thought I had. I called her several times the other day and she was playing games.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:34 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 186Trina is my new favorite!
Trina, some of us were born on Tuesday, but it damn sure wasn't last Tuesday!!
Originally Posted by KittyLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 16:57 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 80Photo Request
I personally never send photos. There's too high of a risk.
Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings
[View Original Post]
Only one girl has declined when I said no.
-
02-16-22 16:55 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 269Photo Request
Disclaimer. I never ever give anyone personal information of any kind. EVER. That being said, google search a face recognition site of people that look like you. Download a reasonable picture that "could" be you and put it on your burner phone. Send it whenever someone asks. You know how mongers always say " I think the picture is of the person I saw" Time to turn the tables MF's LOL.
BTW, this has never failed and now they have a picture of some D-List star on their phone.
Nat.
Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





